Fem Reader x Sana - Together

So I'm going on a different approach her. For this one rather than the accident I'm going off the reactions of the aftermath for both Sana and the reader.

So hope this was good.

Angst and Fluff

For kim_Nahyun1995

Forgive me on my medical research, don't know how these things work. And forgive me if I put he instead of she in some sentences...most likely.

==========================

"She's unstable! Push fluids!"

"Is the room prepped?"

...

...

You heard noise around as you looked with your eyes around.

...

...

"We'll need a 5 inch blade, oxygen in the room!"

"Heart's dropping! We'll need the defibrillator!"

...

...

Your body was in pain...major pain as you felt your body move slightly.

...

...

"We'll need blood...what's her type?"

The doctor looked down at you as they saw your eyes slowly opened.

"Take it easy, ma'am," he said to you.

"...S-S-S..." You tried saying.

"You're in hospital," the doctor said, casting a worried glance at the monitors. "Try to stay calm..."

"Is...she...okay?" You groaned, your face paling.

Your eyes closed, as you struggled to stay awake any longer.

---------------------------------------

A young woman paced backwards and forwards in the waiting area, others staying out of her way.

There was blood smeared on the front of her jacket and on her squirrel like cheeks.

Her hair flopped around as she moved ceaselessly back and forth, brown eyes searching the doorway when she saw someone in uniform enter.

She surged forward, her shape tense with urgency.

"My girlfriend was brought in here!" She said frantically. "Please, I need to know how she is. What's happening to her?"

The woman in uniform quietly led Sana to a chair and sat her down, watching the young woman clasp her hands in anxiety.

"What is your girlfriend's name?" She asked.

"(YN), (YN) (LN)." The brunette stated clearly. "I'm Sana Minatozaki. We're dating." The woman semi smiled.

"Okay, Sana, I know a Miss. (LN) was just brought in, she'll be fine. Can you inform her parents?"

"Her dad is overseas and she won't be here till a couple of days."  Sana stopped talking as a few tears ran down.

The nurse just sat there as she patted Sana on her shoulder.

Sana blinked then swiped at her eyes. "I'm sorry...I really need to know how (YN) is. Please..." The nurse let go off her shoulder and gazed at Sana.