Male Reader x Mina - It Was You All Along

"You want me to be your what?" You asked Mina as she requested something crazy from you.

"I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend or flirt with me or something like that." She asked you over lunch which she invited you to.

"Look there's this boy, Kai, who I like. Like really like. We talk and stuff, but just simple stuff...yet I don't know if he likes me or not. I read that if you really want to know if he likes you; make him jealous." She said mischievously.

"And that's where you come in. He knows everyone at school, but since your new at our school. It's perfect."

You were new at her school, in fact, you knew Mina a way back until the last year of junior high, but you had to move due to one of your parents have an opportunity in a promotion that they couldn't refuse.

You, however, came back to live with other relatives after two years since you were missing this place. You first contacted Mina that you were back and you both spend the summer catching up on things.

You even registered to her high school during that summer, now it was the first week of both of your junior years and she suddenly sprang this question on you.

"Mina, I would like to help, but-"

"Please~" she said with aegyo on the side. "I promise I'll repay you somehow."

'Must...resist' You couldn't look away at her face.

resist' You couldn't look away at her face

'I'm going to regret this.'

"Fine." She smiled instantly and got up to hug you.

"Oh, thank you, thank you (YN). I promise I'll repay you somehow." You just patted her head.

"Don't worry Mina, what are friends for." She looked at you and nodded.

"Now let's continue our lunch." She went back and you both continued eating.

==================

It was now the beginning of a school day. You were currently at your locker getting stuff.

"Hey, (Nickname)." You turned your head and saw Mina. She called you by you nickname from her. You thought that she didn't remember your nickname.

"Hey, Noot-Noot." She widened her eyes slightly. She thought that you didn't remember her nickname. She shook it off.

"So ready to go?" You close your locker and gestured her to lead the way. She then suddenly grabbed your hand and moved to the classroom with you behind her. You didn't mind about the hand holding. As you both were walking, you both passed by a group of guys talking next to their lockers.

One of them was looking at you two. Mina side look at the group and internally was excited. You both went into your class and went to your seats. Mina sat right behind you. She poked your shoulder. You turned around.