Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 2)

WORD COUNT: 15845 words.

SORRY FOR LONG WAIT, PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME :'(

ENJOY!

========================================================

It's been an hour since you both discussed Dahyun's past and your plans.

You and Dahyun were on her couch talking about your time in the states. 

Dahyun already presented her past and you didn't want her to go back to it. You both didn't talk about the huge plan for her and (CN) since you asked if you both can discuss over breakfast tomorrow about it.

You'd had to make plans and gather information as she Dahyun agreed to it quickly and you both smiled at their plans.

It was like this for an hour and Dahyun mentioned that 2yeon couple should be here soon.

Just then...

SQUEAK

"Dahyun we're back. Sorry, we had to-" 

Nayeon stopped talking as she saw you and her on the couch.

"Uhh?" Nayeon looked confused as Jeongyeon entered the room.

"What's u-ohh?" They both looked to you as you smiled at them and stood up. "S-sorry Dahyun, we didn't mean...to interrupt." Jeongyeon spoke up as Dahyun waved it off.

"Nayeon! Jeong! It's good to see you again." You walked towards them, but they took a step back with puzzled looks as you stop.

"Aww~ I'm hurt. You don't remember me?" You spoke up as you smiled at them.

"Remember?" They both spoke as Dahyun stifled a laugh as you rolled your eyes.

"It's me, (YN) (LN)." You pointed at yourself as both sets of eyes widened their eyes and stared at you.

"(Y-(YN)?...(YN)!" Nayeon sprinted to you as she hugged you tightly as you hugged back. "Oh god, it's so great to see you again!" She explained in your torso as you laughed at her act. Once Nayeon had enough of her time, you looked up to see Jeongyeon walking towards you as she hugged as well as you returned the action.

"It's great to see you (YN). We both missed you." She whispered as you frowned slightly, but smiled quickly. 

"I miss you both too. A lot." You spoke up for Nayeon to hear as well. Nayeon then jumped into you two again as she needed to hug you once more as you brought an arm out and around her too.

Dahyun was sitting and smiling at the sight...it's like the old days.

------------------------------------------------

Three hours passed.

The first thirty minutes were spent talking about the plan with Dahyun...shock was an understatement to 2yeon couple as they were surprised at what you two were planning. Moving, living together, working at your place...

But once their shock passed, happiness and appreciation took over as they let it sink in. You didn't explain much since you hadn't planned just yet, but you promised you'd figure plans out overnight.

But the four changed the conversation quickly.

The rest of the two and a half hours of talk, laughs, catching up and remembering. Nayeon even ordered pizza as you all ate and chatted.

It was two hours of nonstop fun for the four.

Until...

Yawn...