Reader x Mina - Paid Off

You were currently sitting on your couch comforting your girlfriend Mina. You both were currently looking for trainee recruitment at any agency. Both your dreams were being idols.

-----------------------------

You both met at different auditions from time to time. During their wait time for their audition, they both got to know each other. Favorite hobbies, movies, sports, and stuff like that. You both then talked about each other dreams for becoming an idol and how much it meant to the both of you.

You both wanted to sing and dance for the living. Both of you were inspired by seeing Kpop concerts in your childhood and loved it that you both wanted to do the same thing.

Over time, you thoughts of Mina change from another contender to a caring, shy and attractive girl. You both almost liked the same things too, so that was a bonus.

What you didn't know is that Mina also thought the same things of you. She saw you at first as another tough competitor, but then the more she talked to you, she realized that you were a nice, talented and cute guy.

You got the courage to ask her out at one audition and she accepted quickly. Since then both of you helped out each other during your spare times.

You both went to the same big auditions, but you both didn't get any call backs from any agency. This has been happening for a little more than 2 years.

Hence, why you were comforting her right now.

---------------------------------

You were holding onto her, rubbing your arm to comfort her. You both just got envelopes saying thanks for trying out from both of your recent auditions.

"It's okay Mina, there's always a next time." You were taking this ok, Mina however...

"I don't know (YN), all this seems-"

"Mina, I know it's tough, but we have to keep trying. Hey we could say we're getting experience." You said cutting her off, you didn't want her to think negative thoughts, that's a habit of her.

She would beat herself up for not being any good.

"Thank you (YN), for trying, but I don't know. I'm just tired of...all this."

"Well, we'll just have to try harder. I know it's not what you want to hear, but we just have to try something or...I don't know, but we can't give up." She looked at you with a monotone face.

"You're pretty you know that." Then she looked down and smiled with a blush. It was always easy to get her like that and you loved it. She slightly pushed you and got up.

"Where you going?"

"Your laptop, to see if there is anything else that we could audition for." You nodded.

You both were sitting on the couch. While she was searching through your laptop, you were watching a re-run of some K-drama. She then gave a gasp and you looked at her.

"What's wrong?" She turned the laptop to you. Your eyes widened as well. The headline was...

Mr. JY Park will be holding auditions for trainees to train under JYP Entertainment. Any and all could participate in trials across Korea, but only a select few will make it on the main event from those trials. Dancing/Singing, we don't care. As long as you come prepared.

You couldn't believe it and neither could Mina.

"But JYP would never do this...right?" You asked

"I don't know, but if it's true. The trial will be in three weeks. The main event will be in month." She said. You then felt something in your stomach, a passion or a fire was lit in you. You smiled stupidly. Mina looked at you confused.