Reader x Momo - Dense

"Mmmm~" Momo moaned at the meat in her mouth.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Then she swallowed.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Jokbal is the best isn't it." She said to (YN) and Dahyun while she picked up another serving of jokbal.

All three were currently in their usual table, eating at the school cafeteria.

"I wish you wouldn't make those noises Momo." Dahyun said while taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Why, it's just so good~. Here (YN) try some." She said lifting a serving and putting it closer to your mouth. 

"No thanks Momo, you enjoy it." You said.

"Please~" And she did some puppy dog eyes.

You rolled your eyes and opened your mouth to eat the meat she was offering you. You chewed and gave a thumps up.

"Told you so. Want some more (YN)?" Momo said, but your phone was vibrating in your pocket. You fished it out and saw your dad on the ID.

"Sorry, it's my dad. Be right back." You said as you answered your phone and left the table.

"Tsk..." Momo made a tsk sound as she looked down.

-------------------------------------------------

Momo and (YN) were the bestest of friends.

And although it would seem like both wouldn't get along very well, considering you were almost the polar opposite of Momo, with her always being super energetic and talkative, and you being the calm and quiet type, both were the best friends that anyone could see. 

They would honestly do anything together. It didn't matter what, you can bet that (YN) and Momo would be together.

And now being in high school, things were different now. Both were growing up, and were still the best of friends and in the same schools as well. And speaking of growing up, Momo had develop something...more for you. 

It started when she overheard some other girls talking about you during the first year of their high school. She couldn't help, but overhear, hiding behind her locker door when your name pop up.

They talked about how they should ask (YN) out. Momo was shocked. Asking (YN) out?

They would talk about the reasons of course like how you were cute/handsome, smart, nice, etc. You know the dream student. 

Momo, for some reasons wanted to yell out to the girls. She didn't know why, she just felt like doing so. But she held it in.

"Umm, you girls know that he's dating Momo. Lucky girl." One of them said.