Reader x Dahyun - Helping Hand

TYPE: FLUFF WITH SLIGHT ANGST.

Kim Dahyun was currently with her friends waiting for class to start. She was talking to Mina, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. While her other 5 friends were in other classes. 

"Alright class, that's enough, everyone settle down." The teacher called out to everyone. Everyone sat down in their seats. 

"Okay, today. We have a two new transfer students." The teacher called out. Everyone started gossiping. This got Dahyun interested. Two new kids during the middle of the school year.

"From where I wonder?"

"In the middle of the year?"

"Boys or girls?"

"Alright class, that's enough." The teacher went towards the door and opened it. Two teens walked in with the school uniform. One girl and boy. The girl was pulling the boy towards the front of the class almost like she was leading him. 

Everyone began to talk amongst themselves of you two.

"Annyeong, I'm Jeon Somi. We're both in our junior years." She said looking around.

"Annyeong, I'm Jeon (YN)." He said looking straight. 

"Right well class treat them well. Somi you can sit on the seat on the left side and (YN) can sit on the other side of the room other there. Dahyun, Sohye raise your hands. Each of them raised their hand. 

Somi thanked the teacher and led (YN) to his seat thats behind Dahyun. Everyone wondered why she was escorting him. He then sat down and Somi went to her seat. The teacher then excused himself to take a emergency phone call. Then people started talking again. Since Dahyun and her friends were near you. They turned and talked to you.

"Hi I'm Kim Dahyun, just call me Dahyun." She raised her hand for a shake. 

"Hey." was all you said without looking at her or even raising your arm for the shake.

"Rude." Tzuyu said.

"I'm sorry, did I do something?" You asked.

"Yeah, why didn't you shake her hand." She replied. 

"Oh sorry, I can't see." You still said while looking at nothing. 

"It was right in front of you though." Chaeyoung asked.

"No like I really can't see. I'm blind." You said as you waved your hand in front of you. The four gasped at what you said.

"Oh...I'm so sorry I didn't know." Tzuyu apologized while bowing. 

"No, it's fine. Don't worry." 

"How long, may I ask?" This time it was Mina.

"I had an car accident back in my junior high years. I was hit hard in the back of my head and since that's where our vision comes from, it got destroyed and permanently blinded me. Of course there were surgeries, but..." You said as you shook your head.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Mina said.

"Don't be...uhh."

"Oh I'm Mina."

"Chaeyoung here."

"I'm Tzuyu, sorry again." You waved her off signaling that it's okay.

"And I'm Dahyun. Hey want to sit with us for lunch?" Dahyun asked. 

"Umm..." You pondered.

"Hey (YN), how you doing?" Somi said as she approaching.

"Actually, Somi right." She nodded. "I was wondering if we can take him with us for lunch." Dahyun asked and Somi looked at the four girls and they each nodded.