Reader x Sana - Sick Day

Fluff story with Sana.

ENJOY

===============================================

Another peaceful day in the city of Seoul was about to start. The golden sun was slowly creeping its way up above the horizon to touch your face and eyes.

It would be a day of events and excitement.

At least it will be for you.

Today your girlfriend was going to take you out for a special treat after her lessons with Twice. You both had been looking forward to this for the past weeks and finally, the day had come to finally have a date with the one and only...

Minatozaki Sana.

You both loved each other very much.

She loved you and she would let everyone know that you were hers. She couldn't help but go around saying you belonged to her. She made sure to let you know about how much she loved you by hugs and kisses.

...in the secret of course.

The thing is, you both were in a secret relationship.

Both of you were at JYP, her in Twice and you as a solo artist.

Of course, both working in the same company would make you two meet and well...it was love at first sight so to say.

The moment both laid eyes on each other, you both didn't know how to describe it, but each one was drawn toward the other.

Soon you both learned more of each other and well...you asked her out and she agreed.

That was a year and two months ago and they still had to hide their relationship due to JYP's strict rule of inner dating in the company.

It wasn't just JYP, but a majority of agencies had inserted a major no dating ban, no longer on contracts as it's in effect as long as you were under their building.

There was an incident a couple of years back that caused some chaos inside agencies and soon the outcome was too intense that the two of the top idols disparted with the agency.

Since then, each agency took safe routes and inserted a no dating rule rather than a time limit on their contacts, plus it evaded any and all secret relationships to cause a mess and time-wasting on dating.

No one seemed to have an issue with this...except you and Sana.

Sana loved being and spending time with you; it was something she enjoyed and it brought happiness to her life. You were a treasure to her giving her love and support and laughs and she couldn't help, but fall in love more with you each sacred moment.

She loved you with all her heart and nothing will take away her happiness.

And her to you was just uplifting; she took away your stress and negative emotions and just fill them with nothing but positivity with her sweetness and lovingness and you couldn't be any happier with her.

And today was going to be their first date in weeks since both now have some free days...and to start off would be breakfast at a restaurant in hiding though.

Nothing could ruin this day...except for one tiny thing...

---------------------------------------------------

"COUGH COUGH...oh god..." You groaned as your throat was killing you.

Small coughs and wheezes kept erupting from underneath your blankets.