Reader x Dahyun - Lessons

Today you were going to take your first piano lesson...

Sorry, today you were 'forced' to take your first piano lesson since your parents wanted you to 'branch' out your experiences in music. Both mom and dad were in bands when they were both younger and they wanted you to be experienced in music as well.

You tried a lot of instruments: guitar, flute, bass, drums, heck even that triangle thing, that according to your mom "it's more complex than you think". None of these entertained you in the slightest, but they kept trying nevertheless. 

So today they set you up with a lesson with some piano instructor they found locally on how to play the piano...great. You were walking to the address that they texted you and you stumbled upon a house. Nothing big or fancy, but not to small either. Seems like a regular two storied house. 

You walked up to the door and *knock knock* then waited. You were expecting your teacher to be some old lady like in some movies that you've seen. Except when the door opened. Your eyes were set on the cutest girl you've ever seen. Skin pale as white, her smile, her eyes, just about everything. Your eyes were wide and mouth slightly opened.

"Are you (F/N)?" she asked.

"...oh...uhh yeah, I am." You replied still dazed.

Her smiled widened and she somehow was even cuter than 5 secs ago. 

"Great come on in." and she opened the door and let you into the living room, which in the corner you can see a big piano. 

"Just sit there (pointing at piano) and I'll be right back." and she went upstairs. As she walked upstairs, you were staring at her back. When she was out of sight, you mentally slapped yourself for being dazed. 

"Come on (F/N), just calm down." You told yourself "You probably won't even see her as often."

You sat down on the piano seat and gently touched the piano keys. It's not like you didn't want to learn any instrument, you did wanted to learn how to play an instrument, it's just that none of the ones you played entertained you. You were lost in thought when someone sat down next to you on the piano chair. You slightly jumped and looked and it was the girl. She giggled at your little jump scare. 

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." 

"It's fine, just lost in thought,...uhh." 

"Dahyun, Kim Dahyun. I'm your new instructor." She said happily and with a smile.

No way, she's your instructor. "You're my instructor?" You said

"Let me guess you were thinking of some old person weren't you." She smirked.

"Well yeah, wait how old are you." you said.

"18" 

"Me too"

"Cool... so lets get started. So how much practice do you have?" she asked.

And the day went pretty much learning the basics of the piano. She was slightly impressed on how fast you were learning, in a couple of weeks, you learn some ballads and knew almost all the mechanics of the piano. 

To be honest, the piano was something that you have thought was a bit boring. But Dahyun made you stay, she didn't say anything to make you stay, but you wanted to hang out with her more and if it takes learning to play the piano then so be it. 

-------------------

Throughout the week, you both got to learn each other a bit better, sometimes you guys would hang out more than the actual lessons themselves, the more you two talked, the more you started to like her, she was perfect in your mind: smart, cute, funny, adorable. You wanted to ask her out, but you thought she might only see you as her student so you left that in the back of your mind.