M/F Reader x Jeongyeon - Blackout

It was the graveyard shift and you were currently at a elaborate/fancy department store cleaning up some leftover clothing late night. 

It was really boring... you were only here for the summer job, but you didn't realize that they were going to give you the night shifts, but you were broke, so you had to endure it.

However, there was an upside to it. 

You weren't the only worker here, another person by the name of Jeongyeon was here as well. 

She was cute, quiet, she pulled off her short hair and the glasses really suit her. Only you haven't even said a word to her.

She was introduced about three weeks ago and you wanted to get to know her...badly.

Not stalker badly, but you wanted to friends with her...maybe more than that.

However, the only time you both ever spoken was an occasional hello...well that was all you can say sometimes and that's it. 

You sometimes see her and sometimes don't with the different shifts and such, but when you do, you were busy with the work they gave you. 

Right now, you hope to say something to her. But she had her headphones on the entire night and you didn't know of a way to start a conversation.

'Come on me...just say something...no one's even around.' You thought to yourself.

You saw her sweeping the floors as you folded some jackets.

You were actually staring at her more than your actaul job that you just held the sweater rather than folding it.

'Hey how a coffee, or dinner...so simple...what if she's in a relationship? I mean look at her, obvisously she would be in one...maybe if I wasn't so-you know what I'm just going to tell her tommorrow, she-'

"Excuse me?" 

You were cut off as you focused on Jeongyeon who was looking right at you with her phone on her hand.

"You okay? You were just standing there?" She asked you.

Immediately your face turned red.

"Y-yeah I'm o-okay." You said studdering.

She looked at you as she shrugged and pressed play on her phone, slide into her pocket and continued sweeping.

You looked down in stupidity.

"What. An. Idoit. (YN)." You muttered as you continued folding.

--------------------------------

It was around 11:53 getting close to midnight. 

You both were still cleaning up when you noticed the time. You smiled at the clock signaling that work was over in about 5 minutes. 

You look over to Jeongyeon who was now folding clothes as well. She probably was lost in time.

You were going to tell her something, but then you remembered your embarrasment in front of her.

You decided to forget the thought and just say something quickly and leave.

 You walked up to her and tried to call her, but her headphones were in the way. 

You walked in front of her. 

She noticed you walking around her and looked up at you, not removing her headphones. 

You pointed at your watch and she looked at her and noticed the time as well. 

She looked back at you and nodded and she walked away grabbing her things.