Reader x Tzuyu - Gone

You were currently walking around, frustrated in Tzuyu's room with Tzuyu sitting on her bed looking casual.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" You asked her.

"I don't know."

"You don-" You let out a huff of disbelief and shook your head.

"Tzuyu, you need to stop these rumors about you and Jungkook being a...thing. Need I to remind you that I'm your boyfriend." You pointed at yourself.

-----

Of course no one knew about you two dating. Only Twice knows. You met her at a fan meet about a couple of years back and when you both saw each other, neither could describe it, but something 'clicked' between the two of you.

She signed and secretly wrote her number on an album you brought for them to sign. A couple of dates later, you two were a couple...only a secret couple. The ban was still up while you two started to date. You didn't want to get her in trouble.

A week before it was going to be unbanned, rumors started spreading that Tzuyu and Jungkook were...something. A collaboration was taking place between multiple Kpop groups; BTS and Twice being a couple of them. Apparently there were some 'moments' between the two that fans began to created. The rumors spread like wildfire.

-----

"Of course I know that. (YN) maybe you should calm down. It's not like I'm cheating on you." She said.

"...Are you?"

"Are you stupid! Why would I do that!?" She yelled.

"Sorry...I just...I don't know, Tzuyu this whole thing has me on edge." You said looking away. "It hurts to hear people talking about you two. It hurts to see you on TV with someone else. It just..." You stopped talking.

Tzuyu walks up to you and hugs you. "I know (YN), it hurts me too. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Why can't we just tell JYP that we're dating?" She asked.

"With these rumors going on. Imagine how, not only your fans, but BTS's as well might hate you and your group. And thats a lot of fans Tzuyu." You answered. "Besides, what would your boss do to you when they realize you're dating someone like me."

"Force us not to see each other most likely." She said.

"And that's why." You said and she smiled.

"You're too sweet (YN)." She then looked into your eyes. And there it was, the 'click' you always get when looking at her.

"Remember I love you and only you." And she peck you on the cheek and continued to hug you.

You released a deep breath. "And I love you too." You said as you returned the hug.

==============

A WEEK LATER

Tzuyu tried to stop the rumors, but JYP said that he and Big Hit Entertainment (BTS Label) were going to allow this to go on. Sales with merchandise and albums have skyrocketed ever since. Of course they said that both Tzuyu and Jungkook don't have to do anything together so that's a positive, you guess.

But of course you were mad, very mad. But nothing could have been done. Tzuyu still told you that she loves you and only you. You were reassured, but you still held some frustration at this.

Rumors became even more crazy by fans starting ship names for them. Online stories about them were going everywhere. You just couldn't take it, but you had to endure it. For her.