M/F Reader x Momo - It Was For Her

"Come on (YN), one more time." Momo was currently asking you for something.

"Momo, I don't know. This last one was a bit...brutal." You said.

"Come on, I'll make sure not to go to rough on you." She said.

"...Fine. But you better not leave any more marks." 

"Great, one more round then." 

She grabbed your hand and you both walked into a room. 

Both of you looked at each other...

...

...before putting on your masks and heading towards the other sides of the room. 

"3, 2, 1, PAINTBALL." The referee yelled.

Yup, you both were out paint balling. Both of you were on a date. You and Momo were currently dating for about 3 months now. It was weird at first.

   =======================

FLASHBACK

You were the responsible one in school. The one who studies, works hard, never in trouble, follows the rules. 

Momo ... was the opposite. She was a delinquent, hardly does anything, scares others and if there was a rule, most likely she'll break it.

Well one random day, she suddenly comes up to you after school alone. You figured she might want to copy your homework or something, but then suddenly she just asks you out. Of course you had a hard time believing this and denied at first, but she asked again the next day.

"Why me?" You asked after she asked you.

"I don't know, there's something about you that's...interesting." She said back.

At first you thought it was some sick joke she had with her friends, but she denied all of this.

"Look I actually want to go out with you. I'll ask one more time and then I won't bother you again. Do you want to go out with me?" 

After a minute of discussing this with yourself. You decided to go for it. I mean she was very beautiful. 

"Alright." You said. She just smirked and after exchange numbers...

"See you tomorrow then" She got closer to your ear "babe." She said with a sultry tone of voice and winked at you before leaving. You'll admit, you got shivers from her saying that. 

'Well what can go wrong...' You thought before grabbing your stuff and leaving the school.

At first you thought that this still was a joke for her, maybe she was trying to win a bet or something. But a couple of days went to a week, which went to a month, which went to 3 months. Neither of you have told anyone about your relationship. But you didn't mind and neither did she. In fact, you both preferred it that way.

After those months, you saw Momo in a different way. Not the delinquent she is, but a nicer and more loving person. You were starting to fall in love with her. You didn't think if Momo shared the same feeling. She showed a lot of contact and flirting, you didn't mind, but you still didn't think if she loved you the way you are with her.

================

After another round of getting beat. You both headed into the lobby, you pulled your mask off and went towards Momo who had a smirk on her face. You didn't like paint balling, but you couldn't say no to her.