Happy Valentine's Day (Very Short OneShot)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

First I hope you all have a wonderful day with either your loved ones, your special girl/guy or if you're like me, alone in your room and imagining about K-pop idols being with you.

At least that's what I do 24/7 with my nine angels of Twice. Who needs anyone when you have them right?!

But seriously, if you're single or in a relationship, spend time with any loved one and enjoy them today.

And speaking of Twice...they released a video today with chocolate giving so I decided to use that to make this VERY SHORT Oneshot today.

And no it's the one-shot I've been working on.

Here is a very small one shot of you and the girls of TWICE.

WORD COUNT: 2780 (I did say short)

ENJOY!!!

IMPORTANT: AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM

======================================================

"I'm home girls!" You yelled out as you entered their dorm.

.

.

.

"Girls!?" You yelled out as you heard silence. "Where-"

"(YN)!" Chaeyoung came out of her room as she went down the stairs.

You smiled at her hurriedness and once she got to the ground floor, she jumped into your body as you both hugged.

"Hehe, hey Chae." You smiled at her as she looked up and gave you a peck on your lips. "Where are the others?"

"They are in their rooms. We each made you something for Valentine's Day." She said as you smiled. "Can you just sit and wait please." She asked as you nodded. 

"Alright, I have yours as well." You poked her nose as she smiled and went upstairs to tell the others that you were here.

You chuckled and went to sit for a few minutes.

.

.

.

"(YN)? Can you close your eyes?" You heard Jihyo from behind as you nodded.

"Sure." 

You did just that and heard multiple foot steps and giggles as you kept your eyes closed.

.

.

.

"Okay (YN). Open."

You opened your eyes.

Each of the Twice members was in front of you in a sort of semi-circle with you sitting down on your (Bed, chair or wherever you want) as each of them had their hands behind their backs.

"Okay...han, deul, set!" Jihyo counted down as they all brought their hands forward.

Each of them had some box that was in each of their favorite colors as you eyed each one.

They weren't wrapped, simple with a heart on top of each one.

"We each made you chocolate (YN)." Momo spoke up as you blinked.