Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 4

I was writing and thinking hard about that ending of this story and you have no idea how much I frustrated myself into writing this.

I spend the past three weeks, on my laptop and some days even staying up till 3 AM...I'm not joking, 3 AM writing on Wattpad and writing in my outline journal on a real notebook.

I was going to end it here, but I kept thinking of myself...it sucks.

The chapter sucks because I'm trying to condense what I wanted and it's too quick to end it like that.

I have three to four pages of ideas for this chapter/ending but I only ended up using about two.

I was cramping up so much information that it was getting too much into one chapter and I wanted to be laid out perfectly and stretched out to be more...I guess realistic.

So I cut pretty much the last 1/3 of the original chapter and expanded upon the 2/3 of it to make it this chapter.

So again. THIS IS NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER.

Words: 16104

ENJOY!!!!

============================

DING

Dahyun looked towards the elevator as it opened up to see you there smiling.

You then went straight for Dahyun as she looked up to you.

"Wha-"

She saw you go around her desk and closer to her as you placed your hands on her cheeks and softly kissed her.

Dahyun wide-eyed as you've never done this before at work, but she gave in to the feeling as she pressed her hands over yours to deepen the kiss.

Many seconds passed as you pulled away to see her face of bliss.

"I love you Dahyun. More than anything." You spoke softly.

She smiled widely as she pressed her hands more into yours. She didn't care why, but she figured it was because you left her again and to ensure her that you loved her.

"I love you too (YN)."

You gave another peck on her lips as you went around the desk and into your office.

Dahyun just smiled at herself, but then she frowned.

Not at your action, but at hers.

When she was by herself yesterday, she had major thoughts.

She felt foolish for ever thinking negatively of you.

She felt stupid for not just talking to you.

More so, she felt horrible for ever thinking that you'll betray her too.

She cried yesterday for being such a horrible woman, friend, and girlfriend to you. Everything you've done for her and that's the repayment she's giving you?

Dahyun had to fix herself...she just has too...she didn't how or what, but there must be some way to forget all that.

But now wasn't the time. Now it was to support you on their trip to New York.

===========================================

TIMESKIP