Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (FINAL)

IT'S ABOUT TIME HUH!

Readers! The last part of Promises!

I have worked upper hard on this and I hope you all enjoy it!

So without further ado!

ENJOY!!!

WORDS: 26296

==============================================

"I'm sorry for everything you went through Dahyun...you have no idea how sad I was hearing (YN) about you...I'm glad that you and (CN) are doing much much better." She said as Dahyun felt comfort from Chaeyoung.

Dahyun smiled more as she nodded and hugged Chaeyoung back.

"Thank you Chae...I'm sorry."

"It's okay Dahyun," Chaeyoung pulled away, "it's okay."

Dahyun nodded as you smiled at the heartwarming scene.

"Alright then...let's go back." Dahyun spoke up as you both nodded and the three started to walk towards the door as you unlocked it as you opened the door to let the girls go first.

You three stepped out as you eyed Dahyun's back of the head.

'Don't worry my love, I got you. Don't you worry about (BN) because I'm not letting him go anywhere near you...that's a promise.'

----------------------------------------------------

20 MINS AFTER (BN)'S ENCOUNTER

You three didn't really pay much attention listening to your dad's moral speech after he explained each person/team's role for the day.

Your thoughts were all about Dahyun as you three were sitting in the back. Before coming back in, you looked out for (BN) if he was near the door waiting, he wasn't there because he was sitting in the thirty or so co-workers.

You knew because he looked back when you three came inside and you saw him instantly, and just like that your emotions went heated as you stared back, but you calmed yourself and guided Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

You didn't know if either saw him, but you didn't ask.

Five minutes after, your dad's opening started and you three silently sat in the previous seats as you three listened (or heard) your dad.

Chaeyoung averted her concerning sight and mind to her friend as Dahyun looked forward. She, like you, was disquiet about the situation. Seeing Dahyun back there frozen, silent, and looking like she saw a ghost was disturbing to her.  

While not as into Dahyun's past, she remembered (BN) from your story and what he did and it infuriated Chaeyoung that there are people like that out there.

Dahyun was just...there. She didn't seem too worried, but you both didn't know.

Ultimately, your dad provided assignments and responsibilities to everyone for that day, and each one, either pair or group went off. Around the middle, (BN) and Ms. Ren walked towards the door and along with you there and his eyes were on Dahyun, yours were on his and Dahyun kept forward.

After a hello and good luck from Ms. Ren, she and (BN) walked out without him saying a word...good.

Of course, you three were the last ones in the room and you figured why as the last duo left the room and your dad was approaching you three as he fastened his tie.