Reader x Mina - Change

Sorry for the video, only way to show Mina's hairstyle, she has a ponytail in the back if you can't see. But hey it's Mina so no one should complain.

=================================================

"Alright class, today we have a new student coming in." He said as he signaled someone to come in. The student was a girl.

She caught your eyes; she was very cute.

"Class, this is Mina Myoui, your new classmate.

"Nice to meet you all." She said.

"Now Mina, there's a seat behind (YN) over there." You raised your hand and she went towards you.

"Now today class, we'-

*DING* Sorry Mr. Rein, but would you come to Mr. Monte's office. He needs your assistance." 

"Sure Ann, I'll be there. Sorry class, I'll be right back." And the teacher left, leaving everyone to talk or be on their phones.

You turned around and saw Mina just sitting there.

"Hey, I'm (YN)."

"Mina." She answered back.

"You're not from the states are you...sorry, you don't have to answer?" You thought it might be inappropriate since you just met her.

"Not it's fine, I'm from Japan, but I was born here. I came back after my parents wanted to come back."

"Oh...Anata o tasukeru hito ga hitsuyōa baai wa, shinpaishinaide kudasai. Watashi wa koko ni imasu. (Well don't worry, if you need someone to help you out. I'm here.)" You said in Japanese. (I think it's how you write it)

She widened her eyes mid way of your sentence. 

"Yeah, I don't look like it, but I know Japanese and Korean as well. My mom's side." You said. 

"Oh...well thanks."

"No problem." Both then didn't say a word for a moment, but just stare in each others eyes. Then you looked away and waved someone down. Mina looked over and saw a girl coming over.

"Hey Momo, this is Mina." You said.

"Hey, I'm Momo." She waved and Mina waved back.

"Momo can you have her at our table for lunch." Momo smiled.

"Do you want to sit with us for lunch?" Momo asked and Mina nodded. 

"Great see there." And Momo left. 

"Sorry about that and don't worry, she's a great friend. I'm going to be a bit late so she'll take you. I'll be sitting there as well." She nodded.

"Oh and I guess you need someone to show you around?"

"Do you mind?" She asked.

"Not at all." You said.

"Thanks." 

"No problem." You said and the teacher came back as soon as you finished and class resumed.

================================================

Mina found her new friend's table since Momo was waving at her to come over. There she was introduced to 7 others. 

"Mina, this is Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Jihyo and Sana." Momo pointed at each one and each one either waved or bowed slightly. 

"Girls this is Mina, the new transfer student."

"Ooo, so you're the new student?" Mina nodded.