Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 3)

It's been a two weeks and things weren't as awkward with Sana as you thought. She acted like she never told you that she loved you. 

You were still trying to figure things out, you didn't just want to flat out say okay after your break up with Tzuyu.

Speaking of Tzuyu, she's been acting clingy to you. She's been at your side trying to make talk to you. 

Whenever you came over or leaving, she'll be the first to say hi or bye and hug you.

You thought that maybe she just like this since you left her so you decided to return the small talks and hugs with her.

You really didn't mind that she was talking to you, but Sana was another thing. 

She would also try to hang out with you as much as possible as well, even with Tzuyu there. 

The other members were also noticing all, but they let it be and let you and the both of them figure things out.

================================================

Twice was currently having a concert and you came along since they basically forced you to go with them. 

You were backstage while the members were performing. 

Their manager brought you to their break room and yes, she knew about you and Tzuyu, but she was on your side of this, but she didn't want to say that to Tzuyu.

You gotta admit, you were missing this. Seeing them perform and it was like the old times too. 

Since you came back, they were all happy now.

The concert ended halfway and everyone came backstage to change costumes. 

They all saw you clapping as they smiled at your support.

Sana, being the second person behind Jihyo, sped walked to you and hugged you.

"So what do you think?" She asked you.

You just returned the hug.

"It went great...as you nine always are." You responded.

Some members smiled as they were around you, but the ones in the back couldn't quite hear you due to the crowd.

Sana looked at you with a huge smile as she let go and immediately after that...

Tzuyu came and hugged you as well.

Sana gaze and smile fell.

"How was I (YN)?" She asked.

You returned the hug not wanting to be rude.

"Amazing Tzuyu." You said.

Tzuyu had a huge smile as she gave you some space and Sana went closer to stand near you.

"Alright girls, we need to costume change." Their manager said to the group as they nodded, but before they can walk anywhere...

"Hey Chewy~" You turned around and saw the guy that ruined your love life.

Jungkook.

You didn't like him...hell even the members didn't like him either...you were far better than him in their opinion.

But because of Tzuyu, they had to stand him.

"...What are you doing here?" Tzuyu said flatly. 

Everyone just started at the two.

"Well we haven't seen each other for a while and I thought I come and see your performance. You were amazing." He said as he went closer to her and gave her a hug...she didn't return it...nor smiled.