Reader x Nayeon - Crazy In Love

Requested by JenniexRosie, s/he has requested three of these so here's the second one with Nayeon.

Type: Angst - mostly at the end. It might not be angsty at first, but it'll lead towards the end.

=================

The sunlight was going through the blinds of your window and towards your face. You scrunched your eyes and you slowly opened them since the sun woke you up. You looked around and on your right side, you saw your beautiful girlfriend, for three and a half years now, Nayeon still sleeping next to you.

No, you both didn't do it. She lives with you now, since Twice split up about a year ago.

Yes, Twice split up. There was a horrible incident that made them all break up.

You got up and went to the bathroom to do your business and brush your teeth. You washed your face to wake yourself up and walked back out. Nayeon was already sitting on your bed with your clothing on that she wore for the night.

"Morning gorgeous." You said.

"*Groan*, it's too earlyyyy~." She said tiredly while her eyes were closed.

"Aw but today is a special day for us. We should make use of the day."

"I know...it's been that long huh." She said as she opened her eyes and smiled and she got up to hug you and give you a peck on your lips.

"It has. All right get ready." And you playfully pushed her ruining the moment. But she just giggled over it.

==================

You both were in a coffee shop together to start the day off, this was your first date here so you decided to bring her here.

"Our first date was here." She said.

"Well I'm glad you remembered." And she laughed.

"One cappuccino and one bubble tea?" A waiter came up.

"Yeah thats ours." You said.

The waiter gave a weird look, but gave it to you anyway.

You handed her hers.

"Thank you, and my favorite tea as well. You're so thoughtful."

"Only the best for my Nayeon." and then both of you just talked about current things.

Your phone vibrated from your pocket, but you chose to ignore it. Today was yours and her day.

As you talked you notice a couple of people staring at you. You look back at them.

"What?" They quickly turned their heads.

"Just ignore them. Probably jealous that you're with me." Nayeon said.

"I know." As you finished your drink, you got up and threw away your cup.

"So ready to head out?" You asked and she nodded and joined you in hands. As you walked out, the same waiter was calling you, but you walked out before he got to you.

"Miss/Sir, Miss/Sir!" He just shook his head and looked at your table. The waiter picked up Nayeon's tea cup. It hasn't even been sipped.

"Waste of tea."

=====================

Next was the park, I know it didn't seem like a fun thing to do for a very special day, but Nayeon did not mind one bit. She just wanted to be with you and you her. You both were currently on a bench, looking at the scenery in front of you both.