Male Reader x Momo - Stood Up

Fluff shot. Even with what the title says.

Enjoy

—————————

Momo swore to never do blind dates.

Ever again.

As of two weeks ago.

It's important that whoever she was going out with knows things about her.

She hated not knowing who the guy was and if he was slightly decent or responsible they would always ruin the end of the night by forcing themselves on her.

Momo wasn't looking for a relationship, but her best friend, Sana Minatozaki, seems to have this crazy idea that there is one person out there that is "the perfect one" for Momo.

Each time, Sana, was kept insisting that swore she found Momo's perfect match, it's harder to say no and every time she tried to fix Momo up, Momo would try to politely decline and tell her that it was okay...until she pulls the old puppy dog sad look eyes...then Momo felt guilty and just go on the date.

Which was happening right now at their shared apartment.

----------------------------

"No no way not this time Sana." Momo said prancing around the room trying to avoid Sana words.

"C'mon, Momo, you can trust Dahyun. He seems so perfect for you!"

"You haven't even met him," Momo rolled her eyes. "Dahyun tells you one story about a guy she knows and you think he's the one for me."

"He's athletic, apparently a genius and he's also a chef." Sana probed Momo with information about a guy. "He's exactly your type: smart, works out and with cooks well ...COOKS Momo." Sana said emphasizing cooking with her hands.

Sana had a point, Momo thought.

At least the guy sounded like her type, which was more than she could say about the last four people Sana tried to set her up with.

However...

"Sana your blind dates haven't been the best of sorts, you know that right." Momo looked at Sana with a pointed look. "Do you remember the last guy? He made me pay for dinner Sana because he 'forgot' his wallet." Momo pointed one finger up.

"Okay but-"

"And then the guy who seemed like he's never heard of manners or a toothbrush." Momo pointed up two fingers.

"I'll admit that one was rushed, but-"

"And then there was the guy who kept staring at my chest throughout dinner." Momo pointed up three fingers.

"Well can you blame him?" Sana questioned back as she stared at Momo's chest as Momo just wide-eyed and immediately covered her body as she turned herself.

"S-stop staring!" Momo said blushing.

"Please, I'm already taken Momo, can't do that to my Dahyun...wait maybe you like girls-"

"You know I don't swing that way!" Momo said lowering her arms, but body still turned.

.

.

.

"Are you sure?" Sana asked.

Momo just glared as Sana got her answer.

"Alright alright...I know I screwed up and I'm sorry Momo. But I just want you to be happy too. Like me and Dahyun are." Sana said to her best friend apologetically and Momo heard and saw her eyes and voice.