Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 1)

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry.

You didn't say anything.

She looked immediately at you and crouched to your level.

"Everything is going to be fine (YN). Tell you what lets celebrate by going to (amusement park). How about that?"

You smiled.

"We'll have cake and presents."

She then carried you into her arms and shook you slightly.

"Everything will be alright. I love you and I'll never leave you."

Then she started to cry.

"Mommy loves you, dear *sniff* no one is going to separate us."

Then everything went black...

"MOM!" You sat up in your bed, in a cold sweat, breathing hard.

You had that nightmare again.

You brought your hand to rub your heart and your other to wipe away the tears you had.

"Mom..."

------------------------------------------------------------

It was a regular school day. You were at your locker gathering your books to use during homework over the weekend.

Today wasn't just another day for you. It was your birthday as well. Now a majority of kids would be excited: Party, cake, friends.

But you were different. You hated your birthday. It only reminded you of...

"Hey birthday boy wait up." One of your friends said at loud. You turned to your left.

"Hey, Dahyun." She was approaching you with that large smile she always had.

---------------------

Dahyun was one of your only two friends, she was a hyperactive one, but a fun person to hang out with. There wasn't a day that was boring with her around.

----------------------

"So are you sure you don't want to do anything else?" You shook your head.

"Nope, just looking forward to hanging out with you two, but we don't have to make reservations."

"Hey, you only celebrate birthdays once a year." You turned around to see Mina, your other best friend. She was slowly walking towards your side behind you.

-------------------------

Mina was a silent girl who, unless you're friends with her, you weren't going to get any word out of her. Even if she has a silent personality, she cared for those who she called friends.

Both Mina and Dahyun were already friends before they dragged you into their duo. It's funny that they were the best friends with one another, they had a complete opposite of personalities.

But you guess they canceled each other out.

----------------------------

"I still can't believe you didn't tell us your birthday until like two ago."

"You mean when you forced me to tell you."

"I don't know what you mean," Dahyun said while acting innocent.

You rolled your eyes as Mina giggled slightly.

------------------------------

It was a wonder how you became friends with these two. You were a loner, but you were forced to work with them as they included you in a group assignment. Even after the assignment was done, they wouldn't leave you alone. You didn't understand.