Reader x J Line (Momo, Sana, Mina) - You Didn't Mind.

Your parents got a new job, you moved to a new city and you were supposed to go to a new school. 

School... being a new kid at 11th grade... these things were a frightening matter to most. 

Not to you however. Why?

Because of three girls that you considered your best friends: Momo, Sana and Mina. You four were always together, whether all four or just two of you. Which is weird considering you only met them through a project that the four of you paired up for. 

The three of them were friends already, but when you introduced yourself, something just 'clicked' and you became another addition to the group.

-------------------------

Ever since then and a Year later...

This year was the last year that you might see your three best friends since after this year, you and the graduating students will leave the school, including you and the other three... ever since you met them, you've done the same things every day.

Momo would be in almost all of your classes and almost always asks for your help with the questions, not that she's dumb or anything. And partners up with you whenever there was a project or assignment that needed a partner. 

You didn't mind, you like helping her.

Sana would be your locker neighbor, she would almost always be there to talk to you, sometimes not even getting her books or stuff, just be there to talk to you. She would ask how your day was going, sharing gossip, and stuff like that, she seems to have no end to her talks. 

You didn't mind, you like hearing her talk.

Mina would be your neighbor, not next door, but close enough that she would ask if you can walk to and from the school, which is about a 15 minute walk. You two would talk about anything or even sometimes just not talk at all, not a bad thing, but just enjoying each others company. 

You didn't mind, you like being with her.

Lately however, those likes turned to love. You started to get these feelings when your around them. The more you hanged out with them and the more events and things you guys did, the more you realized that you wanted to be with them. Not just in school, but anywhere and longer.

The problem though is that you liked all three of them. Every time you would talk to yourself about choosing one to ask out, you would go back to the other two. You even went as low as to try to make some positives and negatives about each one. The problem: there were no negatives when it came to those three.

--------------------

Another school day and you were currently sitting at a table, having lunch with your three best friends. You were sitting, thinking about your 'love issue' when suddenly...

"Y/N...Y/N!" You were brought back to reality when Momo was calling you.

"Sorry...what?" You said

"Are you ok? You were spacing out." Mina asks concerned.

"Oh. I'm ok, it's just that I couldn't sleep last night. Nightmares." You made an excuse, they seem to take it.

"You want to talk about it?" Sana asks as well, looking concerned just like Mina and also Momo.

"Thanks, but no thanks, it's just a stupid nightmare." You smiled back.

"Okay if you say so." Sana replies and the four of you went back to eating until...

Someone slams a paper on your table, the four of you slightly jumped in your seats and looked up to see Jihyo, aka the 12th grade president. You were all friends with Jihyo, just not as very close as the four sitting.