Chapter 58

"i believe i mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses." aizawa tells you all.

"yes sir!" everyone says, sitting in their seats. you look around the now filled classroom. it's been ages since you've sat in this seat. so much has happened then.

"do not take this lightly." aizawa warns "a hero license means that you're responsible for human lives. you can imagine that the exam to receive one is going to be very difficult. only fifty percent of students pass the test required for these permits."

you starts to subtly shuffle in your seat. you'll have to accept your lightning soon. this childish rebellion you hold now will have to come to an end. though, that's way easier said than done. not only that, but you'll have to work on your leg enhancement and try to activate your artificial intelligence.

"it's that hard to get a provisional license?" mineta asks and aizawa nods at him. "it's a serious thing. so in order to prepare, today you'll be concentrating on something new."

the door opens, making all of you look at it. you see midnight, cementoss and ectoplasm now making their way to aizawa.

"two ultimate moves."

                                    ꧁꧂

"gym gamma, also known at the academy as the 'training dining land' or 'tdl' for short." aizawa says as you all walk into the huge room.

"this facility was my idea." cementoss starts, using his quirk. "we can prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each student here. here you will learn to serve justice." the pro explains.

iida raises his hand in his hero costume "what advantage will ultimate moves have for our provisional exam? may we know your reasoning?"

"that was two questions. but allow me to explain. the advantage of having an ultimate move is that no one can copy it and use it to their own advantage. it doesn't have to be a fighting style. like your reciproburst, speed like that is a threat to be an ultimate move. it can be used for fighting or escaping." aizawa explains.

"you mean i already have an ultimate move?" iida asks and aizawa nods. "so it's basically our secret weapon?" sato asks.

"you can say that. but that's not the only thing you'll be judged on. the exam will see how you're judged with crime, accidents, natural or man-made disasters. of course the exam analyzes how well you're able to deal with such things. it won't all be fighting. your ability to gather information and and make quick decisions will be judged in addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others."

"the training camp was interrupted. but the practice you did get in developed your quirks was part of your process needed to create these defining abilities." aizawa finishes.

cementoss makes many platforms as ectoplasm makes many clones that stand at each platform. "now that you're caught up, you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the ten days or so. this is how you'll be spending the remaining of your summer vacation. prepare for intense training, in addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes now that you have a better understanding of your quirks. i expect each of you to go plus ultra. do you have it in you?" aizawa asks.

"yes sir!" the class answers.

'suck it up y/n. just use your lightning.' you tell yourself as you make your way to an individual pillar.

"rai, glad to see you're doing well." ectoplasm's clone greets. you nod, stretching your arms. "i know you're having trouble accepting the truth about your quirk but the provisional exam in nearing."