𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

It was later at night and Tanjiro had still not come back so we decided to eat with out him.

"Mom is Tanjiro going to come back?" Sister asked. (I'm sorry I don't remember the other brothers and sister's names💀)

"I'm sure he'll come back tomorrow don't worry" Mom said. "Mommy I keep having bad dreams" I said frowning.

"About?" Mom asked. "A shadow" I said. "A shadow?" Brother said raising his eyebrow. "Yeah It keeps trying to hurt me but I didn't have one yesterday" I said.

"Tell me if they keep happening" Mom said patting my head. I nodded. "Alright everyone give me your plates time for bed!" Mom said.

"Aww" Brother said frowning. "We can have fun tomorrow lets just get ready for bed alright everyone" Nezuko said smiling.

"AYE AYE!!" I yelled jumping up. I ran over and grabbed my pillow and blanket as everyone else did and set it out on the floor.

"I'm going to help mommy!" I yelled running to the kitchen.

I peeking to see she was already down washing all the plates and utensils and was putting them all away.

"Aw she's done..." I whispered walking back to everyone else. I sat down on my blanket and sighed.

"Do we have to sleep?" I asked. Nezuko gave me a look and I frowned crawling under the covers. "I'm too scared what if I have another bad dream?" I asked.

"You won't I'll keep  a candle light on so you won't be scared" Nezuko said putting the lantern up.

"Hmm okay" I said laying down and closing my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I looked around to see a bridge. I slowly got up and walked over to the bridge and began to cross it.

I climbed on the ledge and peeked over to see the water flowing I couldn't see anything in it because it was night time.

I jumped down and continued walking to see a few lights. I began speeding up as I approached them.

I got to make out the image of red lanterns and a big area full of food stands. I roe my eyebrow as I saw that there were no people at the food stands.

I went up to one of the stands and picked up some candy and began eating it. I went for more candy but as I tread to grab it it disappeared.

I tried with the other food stands but the same thing happened. That's when I heard footsteps but not from where I was but from somewhere else.

I looked around but that only made me realize I was dreaming again. I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to wake up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was back home I shivered under my blanket and went to turn but stopped once I heard the front door open.

'Must be Tanjiro right?' I thought.

*SHUFFLE SHUFFLE*

I peeked up to see a sudden shadow quickly move causing the lanterns light to disappear. A quiet gasp escaped my mouth.