𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 65

TANJIRO'S POV

I looked over at Y/n who was writing. 'Y/n really is different I can never tell what she's thinking...' I thought. 

'She seems happy but I can't tell if she actually is happy... I just want to hear one of her thoughts so then I can know if she's okay' I thought. 

Y/n kept glancing up at something occasionally even though there was nothing there. Then she started silently laughing. 

'Yeah there's something wrong' I thought. Y/n looked over at me for a second then back at what ever she was looking at. 

She looked like she was listening to someone talking because a few seconds later she nodded and walked up to me.

"Ghost told me that you look sad what's wrong?" Y/n signed. "Oh your imaginary friend" I said. Suddenly a pillow was thrown in my face. 

Y/n turned and signed something then turned back to me. "Apologize or he'll haunt you like Giyu" Y/n wrote. 

"Um I'm sorry" I said. Y/n glanced back. "He forgives you" Y/n wrote. "Okay Y/n can I talk to you um where ghost isn't" I said. 

She nodded. We went outside the room where Ghost apparently wasn't. "Y/n are you okay?" I asked. 

She nodded. "Why wouldn't I be" Y/n wrote. "You just seem a bit different and I'm not saying I don't like it I'm just worried that there might be something wrong" I said.

"There isn't I'm okay I just changed a bit because I've been other places! I just want to be stronger for everyone else!" Y/n wrote. 

"Don't worry! Y/n you really need a break you can't just spend day and night on trying to defeat Muzan" I said. 

"And you can?" Y/n wrote raising her eyebrow. "No I'm just saying that you should try and take more time to be a kid!" I said.

She looked confused. "What? no I don't get it... I don't understand what you mean" Y/n wrote. "Y/n what time did you go to sleep last night?" I signed. 

"11 pm" Y/n wrote. "You went to sleep at 3 am" I said. "I want to be older like you and Kanao or Shinobu and Giyu. Then someone would finally understand me" Y/n wrote.

"Y/n everyone needs to rest even Kanao, Giyu and Shinobu do" I said. "What about you?" Y/n wrote.

"I do too! but Y/n! I just don't want you to feel tired or sad all the time" I said. "I don't" Y/n signed. 

"But if you don't take a break you will" I said. She blinked and went back inside the room. 

Y/N'S POV

I went over to Nezuko's box and she immediately came out and hugged me. I turned to Tanjiro and narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Really?" Tanjiro said. "HMPH!!" I hummed turning my head away from him. Nezuko kept squishing my cheeks. 

"Listen Nezuko Tanjiro hates me!" I wrote. "Hmm!?" Nezuko hummed. I nodded. "I don't hate you!" Tanjiro said. 

"Yeah you do!" I wrote. "I'm just worried!" Tanjiro said. "M'M!!" I hummed. "Hmm" Nezuko hummed while Nodding. 

"No he wants me to do nothing!" I wrote. "I do want you to do something I just don't want you to overwork yourself!" Tanjiro said.

"Okay" I wrote. Nezuko patted my head and nodded. "You can be my brother again" I wrote. "Wha- I thought you were joking about that!" Tanjiro said. 

"Who said that!" I wrote. "The betrayal" Tanjiro said. "Says the one who buried me!!" I wrote. "You were dead!" Tanjiro said. 

"Yeah but I came back to life!" I wrote. "Because you never die?" Tanjiro said. "Yeah! I'm immortal!" I wrote. 

TANJIRO'S POV

Y/n did agree to take a break so I left for a while and Y/n said she wanted to stay with Nezuko so I left Nezuko with her. 

As I was heading back to the room I heard noises. I opened the door to see Nezuko and Y/n blasting each other with fire.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!?" I yelled. They paused and extinguished their fires. Y/n skipped over to get her book.

"Do you want to play with us Tanjiro!" Y/n wrote. "That was playing!!?" I said. "Hmm!!" Nezuko hummed happily.

"I would die!" I said. "It's fun come on look!" Y/n wrote before throwing a fire ball at Nezuko who dodged it. 

Nezuko threw a fire ball back at Y/n and she caught it and made it bigger then threw it at Nezuko who ducked making it hit the wall.

"Please do something else!" I said before laying down. "MHM!!" Y/n and Nezuko hummed. I closed my eyes and not even two seconds later I heard a loud thump.

I sat up to see Nezuko and Y/n fighting again just without all the fire. Nezuko went to Kick Y/n but she ducked and Kicked Nezuko in the leg so hard her leg was blown off. 

"GUYS!!" I yelled. Nezuko regenerated her leg and they just stared at me in confusion. "Do something else!!" I said before laying back down.

After a few minutes nothing happened until I heard noises. I sat up to see Nezuko and Y/n under the blanket on Y/n's bed. 

I rose my eyebrow when I saw flashing lights peeking out from under the blanket. I walked over and lifted the blanket to see Y/n and Nezuko were just staring at me. 

I put the blanket back over them and there were flashing lights again. I took it off and they were just staring at me. 

I did it again but really quickly to see Y/n snatch something quickly and put it in her bag. I put my hand out and she shook her head. 

"M'M" Nezuko hummed. Y/n sighed and put a hot rock in my hand. I dropped it onto the bed immediately. 

"Why are you guys playing with hot rocks!?" I said. "You told us to do something else" Y/n wrote. "Mhm" Nezuko hummed. 

I just walked back over to my bed and laid down. I ended up falling asleep but woke up after feeling hands touching my face. 

I opened my eyes to see Nezuko and Y/n. "Hi guys are you okay?" I said. "I threw up" Y/n wrote. "HUH!? really!? okay where is it..." I said getting up.

____________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈