𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 37

"Y/n it's time to go" Tomioka said. I nodded and stood up. 'I hate that it's gonna be so dark out' I thought.

"Do we have to go in the woods?" I signed. "We'll take turns patrolling in town and the woods you can go into town" Tomioka said. 

"Thank you!" I signed. Tomioka left and went to the woods and I stayed in town and walked around to see if there were any demons.

'Why is it so bright during the night time!? like the red light district!!' I thought. I continued walking around and looking at the people passing by. 

'So far no demons at all' I thought. I stopped when I started to pick up a scent. 'The scent of a demon! wait no two of them...' I thought turning around.

As soon as I turned around I ran into someone. I looked up to see a boy with green and black hair. 'The scent is coming from him' I thought.

"Yushiro why did you stop?" a woman with black hair and purple eyes said walking up beside him. 

YUSHIRO'S POV

'This girl she's a demon but... she looks like a human' I thought. I looked at Lady Tamayo and she looked at me clearly knowing that this girl was a demon.

We looked back at the girl who's eyes were now slitted. I grabbed Lady Tamayo's hand and started running.

"I don't understand!? is this just a coincidence that we were found!? " Lady Tamayo said. "I'm not sure but she obviously can tell that we're demons!" I said.

I heard her rapid footsteps behind us but then suddenly they stopped. "She's gone" Lady Tamayo said slowing down.

"What?" I said looking back.  "Hmph" I heard someone hum. We look forward to see the girl holding a blade. 

"Wait a demon slayer uniform? but how?" I said. She cocked her head to the side and put her blade away. 

"She's retreating?" Lady Tamayo said. "You should get out of this village there's another demon slayer here!" She signed. 

"Wait you're just letting us go?" I said. "You're not a threat I can tell you're not going to hurt anyone" She signed.

"By any chance do you know Tanjiro and Nezuko?" Lady Tamayo asked. "The crazy siblings?" I said. "Yushiro😑" Lady Tamayo said.

"Yeah they're my siblings!" She signed. "So she's Y/n then?" I said. "How do you know my name?" Y/n signed.

"Tanjiro and I send each other letters he told us about you in them!" Lady Tamayo said. She was about to sign something but stopped.

Y/N'S POV

I could smell Tomioka's scent nearby. 'My shift in the village must be over' I thought while frowning. "I have to leave right now I hope I get to see you guys again!" I signed. 

"Stay safe Y/n! tell Tanjiro and Nezuko we said hi!" Lady Tamayo said. I nodded and smiled before leaving. 

I ran into someone as soon as I walked around the corner. "Why were you in an alleyway?" Tomioka said raising his eyebrow.

"How did you find me?" I signed. "I asked you a question first" He said narrowing his eyes a me. "I chased a demon into an alleyway and killed them now answer mine!" I signed.

"I was just walking around this area it's your turn to go in the forest" Tomioka said. I shook my head. 

"Why are you so scared it's only for 3 hours" Tomioka said. "Oh my gosh! I feel so much better! thank you!😐" I signed.

"Glad I could help now go in the forest so we can get this over with" Tomioka said. "I was being sarcastic" I signed. 

"If you go in the forest I'll give you a bunch of donuts or like whatever you want after we're done" Tomioka said. "See you in three hours!😊" I signed before running to the forest.

*Mini timeskip*

'Why was I so scared there's literally no one here' I thought raising my eyebrow. I thought looking around.

I continued walking and froze when I saw blood on the ground. 'Oh it's old thank god' I thought continuing to walk.

I continued walking for a while until I saw someone crouched down on the ground. I rose my eyebrow. 'They doesn't seem like a demon' I thought slowly walking over to the person.

I walked up to the person and went to shake their shoulder but they quickly turned and grabbed my wrist.

I froze when I saw all so familiar six eyes. My eyes widened in fear when I saw blood on his hands and mouth. 

He stopped and loosened his grip on my wrist he moved his hand up to mine and lined his palm up with mine.

His hand was extremely cold colder than anything I've ever touched but for some reason it felt nice and I liked it. 

"Y/N!!" I heard Tomioka yell. The next thing I knew I blinked and he was gone. I looked at my hand as I heard rapid footsteps coming towards me.

TOMIOKA'S POV

I ran up to Y/n to see her hand was all bloody and she was just staring at it. 'Now I see why she was so scared to go in here' I thought. 

"Y/n are you okay?" I asked. She just kept staring at her hand. 'It's probably because of the blood' I thought.

I guided her out of the forest because she wouldn't look up from her hand. We went back to the wisteria house and I washed her hands but she still kept staring at one of them.

I grabbed her hand and inspected it but there was nothing on it. "Y/n there's nothing on your hand see" I said.

She ignored me and kept staring at it. Even when we had dinner she stared at her hand and ignored the food. 

"Look there are donuts" I said holding one out to her. To my surprise she completely ignored me. "Come on you have to eat something" I said.

She ate a single bite of her ramen while still looking at her other hand. "I'm full" Y/n signed while looking at her hand.

"You ate one bite 🤨" I said. She paused then continued eating while looking at her hand. 'What did he do to her? there's nothing on her hand' I thought.

She had finished eating before me so I just told her to go to bed but when I got to the room she was still staring at her hand.

I sat down and narrowed my eyes at her. "I said to go to sleep" I said. She ignored me and kept staring at her hand. 

I put my hands over hers so she couldn't see her hand and she kept  staring down at my hands. "Go to sleep" I said. 

"Mmm" She hummed pulling her hand away and crawling under the covers of her bed. 'I swear if I wake up and she's still staring at her hand' I thought. 

____________________________

ELLO! Sorry I posted late I was watching a movie! THANK YOU FOR READING! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈