𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 39

TOMIOKA'S POV

I sat up to see Y/n fell asleep with her hand in front of her face. 'She fell asleep while staring at her hand?' I thought.

I shook her shoulder but she didn't move. I narrowed my eyes at her and kept shaking her shoulder but she wasn't moving.

I put my finger under her nose and she wasn't breathing. I checked her pulse but she didn't have one. 'Is she actually dead!?' I thought eyes wide.

Y/n opened her eyes and immediately looked at her hand. 'Is she possessed!?' I thought. I put her hand under the blanket so she couldn't see it then she finally looked at me.

"Stop looking at your hand" I said. Y/n stood up and started walking away but then accidentally ran into the wall.

Y/N'S POV

I accidentally ran into something and then I heard someone laughing in a small tone. I turned around to see Tomioka's expression turn back to normal.

"No I saw and heard that" I signed. "What are you talking about?" He said. "You laughing! So you're not depressed!" I signed.

"Stop" He said narrowing his eyes at me. "No! I will never let you live this down!" I signed. "But I didn't do anything! What are you talking about!?" Tomioka said.

I walked up to him and sat down in front of him. "What did I do?" Tomioka asked. "You know what you did!" I signed.

"So all of a sudden you're normal!? I thought I was gonna have to send you to a priest!" Tomioka said.

"Shinobu told me some priests groom kids so I should be careful... I don't know what groom means but it sounds bad" I signed.

"What?" Tomioka said. I shook my head. "Wait! do not try to change the subject!" I signed. "I seriously don't know what I did stop playing games" Tomioka said.

I squinted and stared at him in the eyes with a cheeky smile. "What?" He said trying to keep his face straight.

I didn't move and kept staring at him. He sighed and put his hand on my head. "I'm not sure what's wrong with you but I think you need help" He said.

"No you do!" I signed. "I'm perfectly fine" Tomioka said. I shook my head. "You need help after last night" Tomioka said.

"M'm" I hummed while shaking my head. "What did that demon do to you anyways?" Tomioka asked.

"I dunno he just touched my hand" I signed. "Is that why you kept staring at your hand?" Tomioka asked.

I nodded. "But you don't seem upset or traumatized by that" Tomioka said. "I know so now I'm scared" I signed while frowning.

"It's likely you won't see him again so don't worry" Tomioka said. "What if I see him in my dreams!?" I signed.

"Don't sleep" He said patting my head. "But I like sleeping!" I signed. "What ever" Tomioka said getting up.

"Stay here I'm coming back soon" Tomioka said leaving the room. I sighed and laid down. I scrunched my face up when I felt a pain in my side.

"What's wrong?" I heard Tomioka said. "Mmm" I hummed. "Are you sick? I didn't even know you could get sick" Tomioka said.

"It feels like some's stabbing me" I signed. " You're exaggerating" He said. "M'M" I hummed. "Then what's wrong with you?" He asked.

"If you smile I might feel better" I signed. "No" He said. "Do it" I signed. "No" He said. 'I will make you smile I'll do what ever it takes!' I thought.

*MINI TIME SKIP*

We were in town just walking around because we go on patrol at night. I ran over to one of the shops windows and stared at the donuts through the glass.

I looked at Tomioka and smiled. "You know Tomioka you're my favorite Hashira!" I signed before hugging him.

"Fine" Tomioka said. I skipped into the shop with him and we got donuts. "Why do demons eat people when they can have this!" I signed before eating another donut.

"Because they're not like you" Tomioka said. "I'm perfect!" I signed. "Yeah sure" He said patting my head.

I felt myself trip over something and I caught myself but my donut fell on the ground. I stared at it in horror and walked up to it.

I heard someone laughing and I turned to see Tomioka laughing. I grabbed the donut and threw it at him.

"How come you only laugh when my life is miserable!" I signed. "Because it's funny" Tomioka said.

"My friend said you were depressed" I signed. "That creepy ghost? what do I even call him since I can't know his name" Tomioka said.

"Call him... I dunno just call him ghost" I signed. "Okay well then how long have you known ghost?" Tomioka asked.

"Two years technically after I passed out during the second time I met you I went to that dream place and met him! but then he was gone for those two years but then came back!" I signed.

"That's weird" Tomioka said. "Like you" I signed. "I'm not" Tomioka said. "Ghost thinks you are!" I signed.

"Ghost is stupid and needs to get a life oh right he doesn't have one" Tomioka said. "Oh really!? I came at the right time!" I turned to see Yoriichi.

"He's here and he's mad" I signed. "Too bad" Tomioka said. Yoriichi stormed over to him and pulled his hair.

"Ow" Tomioka said rubbing his head. "That's mean!" I signed. "I was gonna do worse but you're here" Yoriichi said.

"You know I'm gonna do it anyway" Yoriichi said. "Tomioka he's gonna attack you" I signed. "Okay so?" Tomioka said.

I hugged Yoriichi's leg stopping him. "Let go" Yoriichi said. I shook my head and hugged his leg tighter.

"Y/n come on lets go stop" Tomioka said. "Go listen to him" Yoriichi said. I gave him a suspicious look and let go of his leg.

"Tomioka I'm leaving with Ghost see ya!" I signed before grabbing Yoriichi's hand. "No" Tomioka said grabbing my hand.

Yoriichi pushed Tomioka. "Lets go" Yoriichi said. Tomioka rose his eyebrow. "He's so annoying" Yoriichi said. "Be nice" I signed.

__________________________
Hello! Thank you so much for reading today's chapter! Have a great night or morning! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈