𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 71

"You have to get ready for bed" Obanai said peeking inside of the room. "I'm hungry" I said. 

"No you're not we just ate" Obanai said. I rolled off the bed and fell on the floor then just laid there. 

"I'm gonna tell Shinobu" Obanai said. I stood up and got a pillow then threw it at him. "Get out!" I yelled.

"If I come back in 30 minutes and you're not in bed you're in trouble" Obanai said narrowing his eyes at me. 

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom and stared at the tub. I turned it on then waited for it to turn hot.

I went inside and stared up at the ceiling. I cut my hand and let the blood fall into the water then watched as they formed into a few balls.

I started pushing them around in the water for a while and started to fall asleep. 'I'll close my eyes for a few seconds' I thought closing my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around to see I was in a room. I looked over to see a door slightly creaked opened.

Peeked out to see I was back in the place where I met Sabito but instead of Sabito there was a girl with long black hair and two butterfly clips. 

'Oh the girl who was standing next to Shinobu!' I thought. I walked out and sat down next to her. "Oh you're the girl who was able to see me" The girl said. 

I nodded. "I'm Y/n Kamado! what's your name?" I asked. "Kanae Kocho! it's nice to meet you Y/n" Kanae said while smiling.

"Kanae? Shinobu mentions your name sometimes but she never tells me who you are..... who are you?" I asked. 

"Shinobu and Kanao are my younger sisters who are you?" Kanae asked. "Shinobu saved me 2 years ago! long story short I lost my memory and voice but I got it back and found my two surviving siblings!" I said. 

"Wow if it wasn't short that sounds like it would be a really long story" Kanae said. "It is!" I said. "So you're related to Shinobu and Kanao!" I asked. 

"Just Shinobu! but like you we rescued Kanao! so technically you're my younger sister too!" Kanae said. 

"Cool! we can be besties now! I don't know any girl ghosts so I'm super happy!" I said. "Them I'm happy to be the first one!" Kanae said. 

"So how can you see ghosts?" Kanae asked. "I'm not sure" I said. "Have you had any near death experiences?" Kanae asked. 

"Yeah! I died and came back!" I said. "Oh then you must be attached to the spirit world somehow!" Kanae said. 

"Is that bad!?" I asked. "No not really! but then again the older you get I'm pretty sure you'll get less attached to it! what ghost have you met first?" Kanae asked. 

"This ghost that's 400 years old! his name is Yoriichi! he's really mean but nice some how! and I've known him for pretty much 2 years!" I said. 

"Do you know much about him?" Kanae asked. "Oh yeah! he made the breathing styles and he almost killed Muzan! I believe him now because he saved me from Muzan and he looked pretty scared of Yoriichi! He also has a twin brother but I've never met him I don't think I have at least" I said. 

"What does he look like?" Kanae asked. "He's tall and he has maroon hair and eyes and he wears Hanafuda earrings! The weird thing is my brother looks just like him he even has the same Hanafuda earrings as him!!" I said. 

"Maybe you're related to him if your brother looks so much like him! that may be why he's around you" Kanae said. 

"HUH!? No! that can't be!" I said. "Just a suggestion you never know!" Kanae said. "I'll be upset if he is because I told him to tell the truth about everything! he's still trying to completely gain my trust because he lied about his age!" I said. 

"Right ghosts can still be liars" Kanae said. I felt myself starting to wake up. "Kanae! I'm starting to wake up! I hope I get to see you very soon!" I said. 

"See you soon!" Kanae said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes to see I was still in the bathroom. 'Oh no! I fell asleep!!' I thought. I let the blood go back into my arm and healed it. 

I got out f the tub and changed then quickly went to bed. I stared up at the ceiling. 'This is boring' I thought. 

I stood up and walked out of the room into the hall way. "Y/n why are you still awake?" I looked over to see Giyu.

"Why are you still awake" I said. "Go to sleep" Giyu said. "I can't!" I said. "I don't care" Giyu said. "Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Fine" Giyu said. "I'm hungry so lets get a donut first!" I said. "No" He said grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder. 

"I'm not a sack of potatoes!!" I said banging on his back. "You're the same size as one" Giyu said. 

"You're mean!" I said. He dropped me on the bed and sat down on the edge of my bed. "Go to sleep" Giyu said narrowing his eyes at me.

I closed my eyes then started laughing. "How is this funny?" Giyu said. "Okay I'm sorry!" I said. "Hey Giyu" I said. 

"No" Giyu said. "You're mean Kyojuro was way nicer!" I said. "Cool go to sleep" Giyu said closing my eyes.

"I'm scared" I whispered. "Why" Giyu said. "What if someone's eating the donuts right now?" I said. 

"You're annoying you have 20 minutes to fall asleep" Giyu said. "Kay waterboy" I said. After a while I felt myself falling asleep. 

GIYU'S POV

I watched as Y/n fell asleep. 'Finally' I thought. I got up to leave but then I heard laughing. I turned to see Y/n wide awake.

"How are you awake?" I said. "I think I accidentally got kicked out of the dream world because I cut my hand on glass" Y/n said. 

"Go to sleep now" I said. "Kay I'm doing it" Y/n said laying down. 'I don't even care that's her problem if she can't wake up tomorrow' I thought.

___________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈