𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 82

It was finally the day we were going to pillar training. I was super happy because Lilo was able to come with us.

"Why is there so much running?" Lilo said. "Because it's training that's the whole point!" I said. "But I don't need to train! Also I hate wearing this" Lilo said tugging on his hood.

"But you'll die if you don't!" I said. "Yeah but I still hate it!" Lilo said. Tanjiro ran right past us. "HEY!!!" Lilo yelled.

"Tanjiro! Y/n! Megumi! Is that you!?" I ran ahead to see Tengen and his wives. I ran up to them and smiled.

"Y/n! I missed you!" Suma said pinching my cheeks. "Oh is this your friend Megumi? I've heard a lot about you!" Makio said.

"Really?" Lilo said looking her up and down and raising his eyebrow. "Y/n I'm sorry Tengen assaulted you he's just a little crazy" Hinatsuru said.

"What?" Lilo said giving Tengen a death stare. "I just like her personality!🙄" Tengen said. "You said you married me because I have a nice ass" Makio said raising her eyebrow.

Suma and Hinatsuru looked at Makio's butt. "Damn well he didn't lie" Suma said. "Tengen we miss you at the demon slayer corps" I said.

"No we don't" Lilo said glaring at Tengen. "Yeah! it's good that you retired though because now you have a lot of free time!" Tanjiro said.

"Yeah I guess but I still get to make people miserable with training!" Tengen said. "No need just having to be here with you is enough" Lilo said.

"What happened kid? I thought we bonded while hiding money in random places in Y/n's room!" Tengen said.

"Oh so that's why I found a hundred dollars under my pillow! I thought it was the tooth fairy or Ghost!" I said.

"Nah it was us!" Tengen said. "Obanai was there too surprisingly he told me not to tell you but he said that he wishes you were his sister" Lilo said.

"I knew it I could smell it" Tanjiro said. "You sniff people?" Tengen said. "Why are you talking? I saw you sniffing Y/n's pillow" Lilo said.

"Because it smelled weird I think it's that cat" Tengen said. "Oh yeah um Aoi apparently dropped medicine on him when I wasn't here so he smelled weird for a few days" I said.

"That's weird" Tanjiro said. "Mhm" I hummed. "Well get to training!" Tengen said. "You two can go explore! stay together!" Makio said.

"Okay!" We both said before running off. We found a pond so we just stayed there because Lilo wanted to be near water.

"Hey Y/n you know I lied to the hashira" Lilo said. I turned to him. "What?" I said. "Yeah I'm not a shape shifter" Lilo said.

"Oh I lied about my blood demon art once too... So what is it then?" I asked. "Look" He said taking out a small rolled up bamboo shade.

He unrolled it so I could see a set of paint brushes. "These were my mom's these were passed down through my family but this special you know ever since I became a demon" Lilo said.

"Watch this" Lilo said rolling up the set then throwing it. "Hey!" I said. He held his hand out and it came right back to him.

"Cool!" I said while smiling. "Right! but look this is the best part!" Lilo said taking one of the brushes.

Lilo dipped it in water. "This is dangerous so I hope no one is watching us and ends up dying" Lilo said.

Lilo made an x shape with his paint brush then the x moved forward and cut the nearest tree in half.