𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 51

"Y/n are you ready to go?" Shinobu asked. I nodded. "Come on guy lets go!" Mitsuri said skipping out of the house.

"Where exactly are we going?" Lilo asked. "You'll see when we get there" Obanai said. Lilo looked kind of irritated with that answer.

We continued walk for a while until we saw lanterns. "Ew why does this look like the place where ghost is?" Lilo said.

"No! it's nice!" I signed. "Good thing it stopped raining" Mitsuri said looking up. We entered the restaurant and went to where we sat down before.

As soon as we got the table me and Lilo went under it. "This is better!" I signed. "Yeah" Lilo said while smiling.

"Hey guys! sit down so we can order!" Mitsuri said peeking under the table. I sighed and sat down.

"Hey Nishikawa! why don't you order the Salmon!" Tengen said. Everyone went silent and just stared at him eyes wide except for Mitsuri and Sanemi who was trying to not laugh.

"Um... Tengen we forgot to say... before we knew Megumi was a demon he was a... a fish" Shinobu said.

Lilo glared at Tengen. "The only reason I won't kill you is because that's bad table manners" Lilo said.

"No it's because it's wrong" I signed. "Yeah that's what I meant" Lilo said looking to the side. "Jeez okay" Tengen said.

Sanemi was about to say something but Lilo threw his napkin at his face. "Um... so do you guys need a minute?" The waiter said.

"No we're ready to order!" Shinobu said. We all ordered and I of course got my favorite food. "Ew why is Tomioka here?" Shinobu said.

"You literally watched me walk here with everyone else" Giyu said. "You should've waited outside for us to finish eating" Lilo said.

"Exactly" Shinobu said. Giyu just rolled his eyes. "Can I have a donut" I signed. "Here you go!" Shinobu said holding a donut out to me.

I happily took it and started eating it. "Hey Tengen you know that you're a hoe right?" Muchiro said.

Giyu sighed and put his hands over my ears. 'What's a hoe?' I thought in confusion.

MUCHIRO'S POV

"What? how am I a hoe?" Tengen said. "You literally have 3 wives" I said. "So my wives are hoes too?" Tengen said.

"No because they're only married to you and you also said you would marry Y/n right?" I said. "What..." Megumi said slowly turning to Tengen.

Shinobu started shaking her head while looking at me. "But it's true right? that really does make him a hoe" I said.

Megumi grabbed his knife and threw it a Tengen. "Oh is that why you were shaking your head" I said.

"Megumi don't throw knives!" Mitsuri said. "I agree with Muchiro!!" Megumi said. "We can't take you guys anywhere" Kyojuro said.

Y/N'S POV

'What is even going on!?' I thought. After a few minutes Giyu took his hands off my ears. "What were you guys talking about?" I signed.

"We we-" Shinobu cut Muchiro off. "Nothing!" Shinobu said. After a while the food came so I was happy.

The same waitress that we had last time also gave me cookies so I shared some with Giyu and Lilo.

"You should've ordered the fish" Sanemi said with an evil smile. "You should've learned to be respectful" Lilo said.

"Says the one who threw a knife" Sanemi said. "Notice how I haven't said a word during this whole dinner" Obanai said.

"Is it because you're turning emo" I signed. "What n- oh my gosh" Obanai said. "I think the waiter saw the knife in the wall" Mitsuri said.

"They're never gonna let us back in here" Kyojuro said. "Yeah because of this psycho" Sanemi said pointing at Lilo.

"At least I don't look like one" Lilo said. "Woah! we are people of body positivity! express and be who you are without getting slandered!" Mitsuri said.

"Agreed" Sanemi said. "But not Tomioka he will always be emo" Shinobu said. "And you'll always be short" Giyu said.

I punched his shoulder. "Good job Y/n!" Shinobu said. "Why are you attacking me she attacked me first" Giyu said.

"Because you also attacked me at the same time" I signed. "It been confirmed everyone Tomioka Giyu hates women" Shinobu said.

"What? I never said that" Giyu said. "He's also a pedophile" Shinobu said. "Child sniffer!" Muchiro yelled.

"I'm not" Giyu said. "Are you sure?" Shinobu said. "Yes" Giyu said. "Woah did you just pause for second before saying yes? we were you so hesitant are you lying?" Shinobu said.

"No🤨" Giyu said. "Liar" Muchiro said. "We're watching you!" Shinobu said pointing her fingers at him.

"Whatever" Giyu said. "Hello everyone! is everything okay over here?" The waiter asked eyeing the knife in the wall.

"Yeah we're okay!" Kyojuro said. "Are you sure?" The waiter asked. "He said yes" Lilo said while glaring at the waiter.

"Well okay I was just asking because there's a literal knife in the wall" The waiter said. "That wasn't us" Tengen said.

"Yeah we saw that there when we came here we didn't want to give you guys trouble so we didn't say anything!" Shinobu said.

"Okay..." The waiter said looing at each of us before leaving. "Lilo you can't throw knives at people okay" Shinobu said.

"Yeah okay" Lilo said. "We should go before the manager comes and yells at us" Mitsuri said. "I'll go get the waiter" Obanai said getting up.

We left and just went outside and everyone went and started looking at all the stands outside. "Y/n come on!" Lilo said grabbing my hand and running.

'Where are we going?' I thought. He stopped in front a bunch of long vines. "Look!" He said pushing them aside.

I looked to see a pond under a tree. I smiled and went over to the edge of it and looked inside to see fish and a few turtles.

"They're pretty but not prettier than you!" I signed. "Yeah..." Lilo said putting his hands in the water.

"Hey Y/n... the moon looks beautiful tonight right?" Lilo said. I looked up and smiled. " the moon? Yeah it does look nice" I signed.

I looked at Lilo who gave me a sad smile. "There you guys are don't wander off like that stay close" Giyu said.

"Mhm" I hummed standing up. We left and went back to where the stands were. I noticed Lilo looked upset.

"Are you okay?" I signed. Lilo smiled and nodded. 'Maybe he's just tired or did I say something wrong?' I thought.

______________________________

HELLO! Thank you so much for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!!😈