𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

TANJIRO'S POV

"Tanjiro" I looked over to see Tomioka. "Mr. Tomioka! I have something important to tell you!" I said sitting up.

He rose his eyebrow before siting down in the chair next to me. "You know Y/n right?" I asked. "You think that she's your sister right?" Tomioka said.

"How did you know?" I asked. "She was found near the same area you guys used to live and only a few days after we met" He said.

"But the thing I don't understand is how she could've been found I mean we buried her" I said. "She's a demon too" Tomioka said.

"But she can go out in sunlight" I said. "She can't stay outside in sunlight for more than 4 hours without wearing a hood or something like that if she does she gets overheated" Tomioka said.

"Y/n is afraid of blood so I don't think she's attracted to it like other demons" I said. "Tanjiro Y/n doesn't remember you guys so she's not aware that she's a demon. Its starting to show that she is so if she doesn't remember soon she'll figure out that she's a demon and we might not be able to help her" Tomioka said.

"I understand... thank you visiting Tomioka" I said. "I was going to come here later but Y/n kept trying to force me to eat donuts" Tomioka said.

Y/N'S POV

"Aw I guess Tomioka doesn't like our cooking" Shinobu said. "Wow" I signed. "I don't understand how he doesn't!" Mitsuri said before biting into a donut.

"Obanai this one is for you!" I signed. I handed him a chocolate one quickly so his snake wouldn't go on my arm. 

He inspected the donut. "Is it laced with poison?" Obanai asked me. "What no!" I signed silently laughing. 

"I'll eat it later" Obanai said putting it on a napkin. 'I swear he's gonna throw it away' I thought narrowing my eyes at him.

"Next time I see Tomioka I swear I'll get him to eat at least one!" I signed. "There's your chance" Mitsuri said pointing behind me.

I turned to see Tomioka. "No" He said turning around. "No! just try this one and if you don't like it I won't force you to try it again!" I signed holding up the tray.

He walked over and grabbed one then bit into it while narrowing his eyes at me. He looked to the side and kept eating it before grabbing another one.

"Hey Y/n you know those kids started training? you want to help?" Shinobu asked. I nodded and put the tray down. I followed the sound of Aoi yelling till I reached the room. 

I walked in the room to see Zenitsu hugging Aoi. 'What th-' I thought cocking my head to the side in confusion.

I went over to Kanao and she explained what we were doing. "Can I do what your doing it looks fun!" I signed.

"Not when you get this smelly water thrown on you" Kanao said. "It won't happen I'm too fast for them!" I signed.

"Okay!" Kanao said. I watched as Kanao did the training with Tanjiro. 'Oooh I want to do that!' I thought.

Kanao waved me over and I sat down where she was sitting then put my blindfold on. "Y/n you won't win like that you can't see" Tanjiro said. (shut up and watch this combo😑)

 Aoi counted down from three and we started on one. Before Tanjiro could even reach the one he was reaching for a shiver went down my spine as I blocked it.

I began blocking the ones I knew he would reach for then finally threw the medicated water at him. I pulled down the blindfold and gave him an evil smile.

"A-A WITCH!!?" Zenitsu yelled pointing at me. "But I don't understand how did you know which ones I would pick?" Tanjiro said.

"Instinct" I wrote. "OUT OF THE WAY GONPACHIRO YOU CAN'T EVEN BEAT A MEASLEY CHILD!!? HUH!! WATCH THIS WEAKLING!!" Inoskue yelled pushing Tanjiro out of the way.

I pulled the blindfold up and smiled as Aoi started counting down. I reached for all the ones Inoskue was going to reach then just threw the water at him.

"Who's weak now?" I wrote. "Y/n you're honestly just messing with them now" Aoi said. I pulled the blindfold down and smiled.

"It's not my fault I'm just better than everyone!" I wrote. "I like that attitude keep it!" Kiyo cheered. 

"Hmm.." I hummed. "I think I'll go now see ya guys later thanks for letting me mess with you" I wrote before leaving.

I skipped back to the kitchen and grabbed another donut. "So how was it?" Shinobu asked. "Too easy" I signed.

"Wow" Mitsuri said laughing. "Then why aren't you a demon slayer yet huh?" Obanai said. "Because Shinobu won't let me go to final selection even though I'm ready" I signed. 

"Y/n! It's too early and you're only 8!" Shinobu said. "So? all those demons can catch these hands!" I signed. 

"Final selection isn't a joke" Tomioka said narrowing his eyes at me. "Yeah true but I know I can do it so believe in me! If I do it then I'll be the youngest demon slayer ever!!" I signed. 

"Y/n I love your energy but you can't" Mitsuri said frowning. Obanai was about to say something but I bonked him on the head.

"Shut up if your jut gonna be mean" I signed. "You can't do it" Obanai said. "SHINOBU!!" I signed. 

Shinobu sighed and shook her head. "I'm not even gonna ask you emo meany" I signed kicking Tomioka's leg.

'I'll do it myself then I don't need permission' I thought storming away to my room. I jumped on the bed and went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YORIICHI!!" I signed standing up and stomping my foot. "Hello?" He said peeking hi head out from behind one of the stands. 

"I'm going to final selection without permission and I don't care about what anyone says!!" I signed. "But you've only been training for a few months" Yoriichi said.

"Just think about it first before you do it you could get in trouble for this kind of stuff" Yoriichi said. "I still want to do it" I signed.

"Y/n where would you get your sword? and how would you even leave without getting caught?" Yoriichi asked. "I've snuck out before and snuck back in" I signed.

"Y/n remember final selection is days long not an hour or two even if it was the time to get there and back would be extremely long" Yoriichi said. I looked to the side. "I'll think about it" I signed.

"Thank you" He said smiling. "I'm only doing this because you're suppose to respect your elders" I signed. 

Yoriichi narrowed his eyes at me. "You just did the opposite" He said softly pushing my shoulder. 

"It was just a statement grandpa" I signed. "Sop that!" Yoriichi said. "Right right! I forgot to respect my elder!" I signed.

Yoriichi got up and started walking away. "HEY!" I signed getting up and running over to him. "I'm sorry come back!" I signed.

He ignored me and kept walking. I tried pulling him back but he was too strong. I frowned and quickly hugged his leg and he still kept walking. 

"MMM!!" I hummed. He stopped walking and I looked up at him and smiled. "Okay I forgive you" He said looking down.

I let go of his leg and stood up. "Don't go to final selection without permission okay" Yoriichi said.

"I said I'll think about it Yoriichi" I signed. "I hope you listen to me" Yoriichi said. "What ever" I signed.

___________________________

Thank you for reading todays chapter guys! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈