𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 59

Tanjiro had finished is recovery training and apparently his sword was broken. Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho said that he should go to the swordsmiths village so I have to go too!

"Hello! we will be your guides to the village since oyakata gave us permission." One of the guides said.

"Hi! I'm Tanjiro and this is my sister Y/n! I hope we can all get along!" Tanjiro said. "We cannot give you our names since we're serving as your guides! but it's nice to meet you!" The other guide said handing me something.

"What are these?" Tanjiro asked. "Blindfolds and ear plugs!" The other guide said. I wrapped it around my eyes and put the ear plugs in.

"Also you need these nose plugs since you have a good sense of smell!!" The guide said handing them to me.

As we were headed to the village I'm pretty sure I fell asleep. When they took the blindfold off I'm pretty sure I almost died from the brightness.

'Woah this place is cool' I thought looking around. "Hey I know that smell there must me a hot spring nearby!" Tanjiro said.

"You'll see a large house when you turn left make sure you greet them first!" The guide said. "We will thank you!!" Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro went to meet the chief of the swords smith village I was tired so I literally didn't listen to a word they said. 'I'm gonna sleep' I thought closing my eyes.

"Y/n you can't sleep while standing up!" Tanjiro said. "Yes I can!" I wrote. "TANJIRO!! Y/N!!" I turned to see Mitsuri.

"PLEASE BE CAREFUL!! YOUR BREASTS ARE GOING TO SPILL OUT!!" Tanjiro yelled. I snickered. "I REETED HIM AND HE IGNORED ME!!" Mitsuri yelled.

"Who?" I wrote. "I don't know I asked him his name and he ignore me!!" Mitsuri said. Now all the good energy I had from the hot spring is gone!!"

"It looks like they're be done with dinner soon I heard they used Matsutake mushrooms" Tanjiro said. 'Wow so specific' I thought.

"REALLY!!? LET'S GO!!" Mitsuri said before taking off. We arrived at the hot spring after basically chasing after Mitsuri.

"Tanjiro look" I wrote before pointing to the tooth on the ground. "Who would lose a tooth?" Tanjiro said.

We looked over to see someone with a dark mohawk in the hot spring. "GENYA SHINAZUGAWA!!" Tanjiro yelled happily. 'Oh Sanemi's brother' I thought.

He quickly turned to look at us. "DROP DEAD!!" Genya yelled. 'Wow okay I see how it is' I thought.

Tanjiro went into the hot spring but then Genya tried to drown him. I jumped into the hot spring clothes and all and pushed Genya's head underwater

'YEAH IT DOESN'T FEEL SO NICE RIGHT!!? I'M TELLING YOUR BROTHER!!' I thought. After Relaxing in the hot spring and nearly drowning Genya! we had dinner with Mitsuri.

"Mitsuri! food race me!! you!!" I signed. "I'm gonna win Y/n🙄" Mitsuri said. "Not against me I have 4 stomachs!!" I signed.

"Let's test that!" Mitsuri said before taking a big bite of her food. 'NO THAT'S CHEAT I DIDN'T SAY GO!!' I thought quickly eating.

Long story short I lost 😢. "Hey Mitsuri! you know the boy you met at the hot spring! his name is Genya Shinazugawa" Tanjiro said.

"Oh! but Sanemi told me he didn't have a brother!" Mitsuri said. "Sanemi old me I was his brother🤨" I signed.

"I think he meant sister" Tanjiro said. "Well then I guess they really don't get along" Mitsuri said. "Really why's that?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well I have five siblings I get along with all of them I'm not sure about the Shinazugawa brothers they're just scary!" Mitsuri said.