𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 101

I watched as Lilo came out of nowhere and stabbed Muzan with a sword. "Who gave this psycho kid a sword!?" Sanemi said.

"He made it himself!" I said. "How!?" He said. "With the brushes he uses you know his demon blood art!" I said.

"Oh so he lied to us AGAIN!! SEE GUYS I SAID WE COULDN'T TRUST HIM!!" Sanemi yelled. "JUST SHUT UP!! AND BEAT THIS BITCH DOWN!!!" Zenitsu screamed before running up to Muzan and slashing him.

"Damn what happened to him..." Sanemi said. "The same thing that happened to all of us..." Muichiro said appearing out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked while looking to the side. "Some real fucked up shit" He said. "Watch your mouth and fight!" Sanemi said before running off.

Me and Muichiro exchanged looks. "Ready to create certain events from history" Muichiro said. "You mean the one where we win?" I said while smiling.

"Yeah" He said. "LET'S GO!" I said before running to fight. I lit my sword on fire and stabbed Muzan in the stomach.

As soon as I did Muzan pushed everyone away. "Oh no" Lilo said. "OH YEAH OH NO IS WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW!!" Sanemi yelled at him.

"No we've been focusing on the wrong thing!" Muichiro said. "What is that thing?" Mitsuri asked. "No person" Kyojuro said.

"Person?" Tomioka said. "OH MY GOD IT'S Y/N OKAY IT'S Y/N!!!" Obanai yelled in annoyance. I stopped and thought about it.

"Wait but if you guys are over there and I'm over here.... Oh... OH IT'S ME GUYS!! IT'S ME!! oh..... it's me..." I said eyes wide.

I grabbed the sword and put it up in defense. "Listen we can talk about this" I said. "You have two options" Muzan said.

"NO!! WE WO-" I cut Lilo off. "No! let's hear him out" I said while furrowing my eyebrows. "Your first choice is you let me eat you" He said.

"W-what's the second..." I asked. "You come with me and stay with me forever" Muzan said. I stopped and stared at him.

"You're the one I want though right... so I'll let you do what ever you want with me if you leave everyone else alone!" I said.

"No! Y/n!" Shinobu yelled. "That's out of discussion you hear me!" Sanemi yelled. "Think about your decision!" Gyomei said.

"We won't let you do this!" Kyojuro said. "Come on Y/n" Muichiro said while furrowing his eyebrows.

"We know this isn't what you want right!?" Zenitsu said. "Think about your family!" Inosuke said.

"Y/n please don't do this!" Kanao yelled. "Come on you don't have to do this at all!" Genya yelled. "I thought you were joking about that really?" Giyu said while raising his eyebrow.

I frowned when I saw everyone's family members that had passed all shaking their heads at me and telling me not to.

"She's made her decision hasn't she and plus it's not effecting you anyway" Muzan said. "Let's go" He said while grabbing my arm.

That's when his arm was cut right off and someone grabbed me and pulled me away. "Ahh!" I said while shaking his unattached arm off.

"Listen dumbass I don't know if you heard but I'm the only one that gets to kill her" Obanai said. I stared up at him eyes wide.

"Obanai?" I said. "You're so dumb after all those talks I had with you" Obanai said. "I had to suggest it" I said.

"You shouldn't interfere she's trying to do what's right you know what she wants" Muzan said. "She doesn't know what she wants she's 8" Obanai said.

"Kyojuro!" He yelled before basically throwing me over to him. "Alright new objective! keep Y/n away from Muzan!" Kyojuro yelled.

I shook my head as everyone began fighting again. "No no Kyojuro how am I gonna fight if I have to be away from Muzan!?" I said.

"Y/n you aren't fighting or let alone supposed to even be here!" Kyojuro said while putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I don't understand why won't you let me do anything!? I killed upper moon 2 and 1!! I can kill Muzan too!!" I yelled.

"Y/N!! OYAKATA!! AMANE AND HALF OF THEIR KIDS ARE DEAD!!" Kyojuro yelled as tears filled his eyes.

I stared at him eyes wide in disbelief. "No......." I said while shaking my head. "Y/n yes they are..." Kyojuro said.

"Y/n please they knew it would happen they did it so we would be safe" Kyojuro said while rubbing my cheek.

I pushed his hand away. "I have to fight or they did for nothing" I said. "Why do you insist on doing this?" Kyojuro said.

"Because I want him to suffer like my family, like Tanjiro, like Nezuko, like everyone else, and like me" I said.

"You see the difference between me in you is that I'm prepared to salvage the fate of all humans! I swear I'll purge the world and kill every single one of those demons! I won't rest until everyone is safe! I'll walk through hell to kill Muzan!" I said.

"Y/n that's enough" Kyojuro said. "Yeah I know... everyone is injured and dying..." I said while frowning and looking at everyone.

"You know but I might be the only one that can help them" I said. "Y/n you don't have to worry anymore" Kyojuro said.

"I do actually" I said before running away. "Y/n!" Kyojuro yelled while trying to grab me. I dodged him and ran away.

Space breathing eighth form: Nebula! dust, gas, and light radiation surrounded Muzan preventing him from breathing and burning his skin.

I felt my arms and hands burn as I started to cut him up as fast as I could. I stopped when I couldn't cut anymore because the pieces where too small.

I stopped when I saw all the pieces of Muzan were gone. "The apple doesn't all far from the tree" I turned around and looked up at Muzan.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. "You're related to him aren't you?" Muzan asked. "You mean Yoriichi?" I asked.

"Who else would I be talking about other than Kokushibo" Muzan asked. "Not really sure what's it to you?" I asked.

"You don't care? Don't you feel lucky to have him?" Muzan asked. "Eh he's alright" I said while shrugging.

"But you know who I am lucky to have?" I asked. That's when Muzan was cut right in half. "TANJIRO!!"

__________________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈