𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 99

AUTHOR'S POV

They put a tube to extract bloom from Y/n's arm. "Y/n are you okay?" Genya asked. Y/n nodded. "I'm kinda hungry tho" Y/n said while looking left and right.

"Here you go!" The Kakushi said handing Y/n a donut. Y/n gasped and started eating it. "We heard that you like donuts so we wanted to give you one you know! we're thankful that you're helping us!" The Kakushi said.

"Thank you!" Y/n said. "But I don't get one right?" Muichiro said. "No" Genya said. "You know Muichiro Genya you guys can go fight..." Y/n said.

"No we still need to watch you" Muichiro said. 'Dang it! there's gotta be another way to get out of this' Y/n thought.

Y/n then got an idea. Y/n suddenly fell down on her side. "Hey stop we know you're faking it" Genya said while shaking Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n didn't move so Muichiro shook her even more. "Oh shit" Muichiro said eyes wide. "We need to get help come on let's go!" Genya said eyes wide while standing up.

"Hey Y/n don't go anywhere we're going to get help okay be a good gi-" Genya cut Muichiro off. "SHE'S DYING THE ONLY PACE SHE'S GOING IS THE AFTERLIFE IF WE DON'T HELP HER!!" Genya yelled.

"WHAT!? LET'S GO THEN!!" Muichiro yelled before running away. Y/n opened her eyes then pulled the tube from her arm.

"There should be enough blood so It'll be fine" Y/n said before standing up and dusting her uniform off.

Y/N'S POV

Arrows started appearing in my vision directing me where to go. I followed them until I saw them all fighting and right in the middle of it all was Muzan Kibutsuji.

I felt shivers running down my spine. They were the worst ones I've ever had. It felt like someone had taken a bag of ice and traced it down my spine.

I shivered for a second before starting to walk to wards them until I broke out into a full sprint. I took my blade out and jumped up over everyone then swung at Muzan as his back was turned.

Space breathing seventh form: Black hole. As soon as the sword hit Muzan's neck it was quickly cut off.

I fell to the ground. "OH MY GOD THEY HAD ONE JOB!!" Sanemi yelled. I looked up to see Muzan had already completely regenerated.

I felt myself arms and legs stiffen and I couldn't move. I felt to scared to even do anything.

*FLASH*

"Y/n are you okay?" I looked up to see a young lady with dark hair and blue eyes and a boy with the same features.

"Do you think you know who we are?" The lady asked while smiling. "Um Giyu and his mother?" I asked while cocking my head to the side.

She smiled and shook her head. "We're Megumi's family" The boy said. I blinked. "Like Megumi Nishikawa?" I asked eyes wide.

They nodded. "Wha- I can't believe it! I mean he talks about you a lot! and he misses you and he's fighting for you and- OH w-we're fighting Muzan right now!" I said.

"Wait I'm supposed to be fighting..." I said. "Don't worry about the time you'll get back at the exact time you left" Megumi's mother said.

"Okay but I don't get it what am I doing here?" I asked. "You're here so we can help you" Izumi said.

"But I don't need help I can do it I know I can" I said. "Well you have to act on it if you think you can" Megumi's mother said.

I frowned. "I want to defeat him but I get scared why am I scared I don't understand" I said. "Because you're a kid and plus who wouldn't be scared of him we were too" Izumi said.

"When know somethings dangerous or scary you want to run away but we don't because if we do we're letting the ones we want to protect down"

"So don't be ashamed because you didn't run away" Megumi's mother said. I smiled and nodded before looking around.

It seemed like we were in some kind of rain forest. "Where exactly are we?" I asked. "No where too special come on" Megumi's mother said before going right through some hanging vines.

Izumi followed behind her then peeked back into where we were. "Come on or are you scared?" He asked.

"HUH!? NO NEVER!!" I said before getting up abruptly and running right through the vines with them.

"Stop bullying her" Megumi's mom said while lightly slapping Izumi's shoulder. "I wasn't!" Izumi said. "Yeah sure" I said.

I looked to see a big pond with lily pads in it. "Look Y/n do you recognize these people?" Megumi's mother asked before taking a paint brush out and putting it in the water making images of people.

For some reason I felt like I knew who they were. "They're the dead family members of your comrades" Megumi's mother said.

'Kanae and Sabito' I thought. "All these people are the reason they all fight everyday" Izumi said.

"And for the ones that are alive..." Megumi's mother said. "I have many regrets but can you blame me I was naive and young. I just wanted to be happy I wish I could say I died without regrets but that would be a lie but having Izumi and Megumi aren't one of them"

I smiled and put my finger in the water. "I want to make sure everyone is safe... that everyone can be happy..." I said.

"You see Y/n when everyone else is happy what will happen to you? Especially if you die" Izumi asked.

"I'm not afraid to die! I'm prepared for it all!" I said. They exchanged a look then nodded. "You really are prepared for it all then" Megumi's mother said.

I blinked. "Can I have a donut?" I asked. Izumi handed me a donut. I took it and ate it. "Thank you... Now I'm ready to go back" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I stopped for a second before hugging them. "THANK YOU I'LL KEEP MEGUMI SAFE FOR YOU OKAY!!" I shouted.

I heard them laugh. "You know maybe we'll see you soon" Izumi said. Megumi's mother shook her head and sighed.

"One has anger issues the other has a joking problem" She said while shaking her head. "But you know we can't keep you long..."

"We'll see you" They said before putting their hands on my head.

*FLASH*

___________________________

OKAY SO STORYTIME!:

Okay so once I had a dream that I was in my house then my mother told me to go to the car to get something so I was gonna go outside but down the stairs I could see Kyojuro in like a papa john's uniform delivering pizza to someone. I was waiting for him to leave because I didn't want to go down stairs because I was scared. I literally waited for so long and he would not leave like I swear he wouldn't. So I closed the door and went back inside and not even two seconds later the door hand started turning. I literally grabbed the handle and someone was literally trying to break in. Then I looked through the keyhole and IT WAS KYOJURO RENGOKU!! I was so scared and just as the door opened I woke up!

OKAY! HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈