𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 69

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Where am I?" I muttered while looking around. I was in a forest filled with wisteria.

I noticed lanterns leading down a pathway and I stood up and followed them until I got to a Garden leading to a patio area like when we visit Oyakata.

I stopped when I saw a boy with salmon pink hair and a Haori that was the left side of Giyu's Haori he also had a cat mask with a scar on the left side of it.

'Wait that's the boy I saw' I thought eyes wide. He turned and looked at me. "Um... Hi" I said. "Aren't you that little girl that said she was gonna die?" He said.

"Uh yeah! that's me!" I said. "So your dead?" He said. I shook my head. "I NEVER DIE!" I said. "Yeah okay" He said.

"SO you were that boy standing next to Giyu! you must be a ghost!" I said. "You know Giyu? Oh right you're that girl who never talks but how are you talking now?" He asked.

"I recently went on a mission and got my voice back!" I said. "I'm sorry did you say Mission?" He said.

I nodded. "Aren't you like four?" The boy asked. "No I'm eight" I said. "Oh sorry" The boy said. "What's your name?" I asked.

"You first" the boy said. "Y/n Kamado!" I said. He paused for a second. "You now!" I said. "Sabito" Sabito said.

"Okay! Sabito can I see your face?" I asked reaching for the mask. He moved back so I couldn't get the mask off his face.

"No" Sabito said. "Please!!" I asked. "If you can get it off my face you can" Sabito said. I snatched the mask off his face.

"Oh you actually did it" Sabito said eyes wide. "Woah! your scar matches the one on your mask!" I said. "Yeah" He said.

"How old are you?" I asked. "About 21" Sabito said. "Oooh you're old" I said. "Huh!? no I'm not!" Sabito said.

"Yeah I know a ghost that's about 400 years old!" I said. "Weird" He said. "So what's your relation to Giyu?" I asked.

"What's your relation?" Sabito asked. "I asked you!" I said. "He was my friend before I died now you" Sabito said.

"He's my brother!" I said. "HUH!?" Sabito said. "Haha I'm joking! I wish!" I said. "So is he still pretty much the same I don't get to see him much now" Sabito said.

"He's emo I don't know what he was like before though" I asked. "Emo?" Sabito said. "Mhm he's super depressed and never smiles but he did today! when I finally started talking!" I said.

"Wow" Sabito said. "Can I have a donut?" I signed. "A donut?" He asked. I nodded. He handed it to me and I ate it happily.

"I haven't had one in a while!" I said. "Do you like donuts?" He asked. I nodded. "They're my favorite!" I said.

"What about you!" I asked. "Yeah they're okay" Sabito said. "What does Giyu usually look like everyday?" Sabito asked.

"Like I said depressed, He has pretty hair and eyes though and he's super cool and strong!" I said.

"You think so?" Sabito asked. I nodded. "But Shinobu keeps saying things about him! The first thing she told me was he eats kids eyes! the second thing she said was he sniffs kids! and the third thing was he kidnaps kids and throws them in his basement!" I said.

"What?" Sabito said. "Me and Muchiro snuck into his room and he caught me!! But Muchiro saved me!" I said.

"That's weird" Sabito said. "We just wanted to clarify!" I said. "So you actually believed her?" Sabito said.

I nodded. "But I don't I guess" I said. "Why do you believe this stuff so easily" Sabito said. "Because that's what Shinobu's says so I just believe it" I said.

"Gullible" Sabito said. I smiled. I felt myself starting to wake up. "Sabito I'm waking up" I said. "Okay have fun doing what ever" Sabito said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes to feel someone hugging me tightly. I looked over to see Lilo hugging me in his sleep.

Lilo slowly opened his eyes. "OH! I'm so sorry!!" Lilo said he quickly sat up with a red face. "It's okay! Lilo are you okay? your face is a bit red" I said putting my hand on his forehead.

His face got even redder. "I think you have a fever your forehead feels hot" I said. "I just need some water!" Lilo said grabbing the glass of water off my nightstand and chugging it.

"Better" Lilo said. The door opened and it was Tengen. 'Oh he's here!' I thought. "GET OUT!!" Lilo yelled.

"It's like 7 am in the morning shut up" Tengen said. Lilo grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "No" Tengen said catching the pillow.

"NO! You guys are gonna mess my room up!" I said. "Sorry!" Lilo said. That's when the door opened too reveal Obanai.

"Wait... all three of you are in here why?" I asked. "Um..." Obanai said. "What?" Tengen said. "I was sleeping here" Lilo said.

"HEY!!" We looked at the door to see Shinobu. "What are you guys doing? Trying to kidnap Y/n?" Shinobu said.

"Yes" Tengen said. "No" Obanai said. "Go! and socialize with everyone else!" Shinobu said. "Yeah okay" Tengen said.

"Fine" Obanai muttered. "You too!!" Shinobu said. "Kay" Lilo said getting up. "Don't do anything bad!" Shinobu said backpedaling out of the room.

"That's Shinobu right?" I looked over to see Sabito. "Yeah" I said. "She's short" Sabito said. "NO!!" I said.

"Yeah" Sabito said. "You should try and be nicer!" I said. "No I don't think so" Sabito said. "Meanie" I said.

Then I heard scratching sounds at the door. "What's that?" Sabito asked. Then the door opened and Friday came in and just stared at Sabito.

"Is the cat a wizard?" Sabito asked. Then Obanai came in and sat down at my desk and narrowed his eyes at me.

"What the hell" Sabito said. "Where is my snake?" Obanai asked. I shrugged. "Really?" Obanai asked.

"Yes" I said. Obanai picked Friday up then looked at me. "Tell me where he is" Obanai said. "I don't know I swear!" I said.

"Hey Obanai! Your snake is black right?" Sanemi said peeking into the room. "No where is he" Obanai asked.

"So is he white" Sanemi said. "Yes" Obanai said. Sanemi pulled a burnt snake corpse out of from behind his back and handed it to Obanai.

"Wha....." Obanai said. "Obanai! I found you- uh what is that?" Mitsuri said holding Obanai's snake.

"This house is chaos" Sabito said. "Exactly" I said. "HEY! You ruined the prank you were supposed to wait till after he started screaming and crying!!" Sanemi said.

"Thank you Mitsuri" Obanai said. "Yeah of course!" Mitsuri said. "SANEMI!! YOU ALMOST GOT FRIDAY KILLED!!" I yelled.

"Whoops" Sanemi said. "OBANAI!! APOLOGIZE!!" I yelled. "For what?" Obanai said. "Accusing me!" I said.

"Oh right I'm sorry see ya" Obanai said. "Crazy people" I muttered. "Wow okay I see how it is" Sanemi said.

"LEAVE!!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him. I noticed Friday was just staring at Sabito. "What's wrong with that cat" Sabito asked.

"He's a wizard" I said. "I knew it" Sabito said. (Friday then did a back flip and the whip and nae nae)

__________________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈