𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 34

I ran over to one of the houses with Tengen. "Tanjiro! get control of your sister!" Tengen said as Tanjiro struggled with Nezuko.

"You made such a huge show in front of Oyakata! and THIS is how it turns out!?" Tengen yelled. The smell of the demon from before filled my nostrils and I turned to see her. 

"An upper moon how?" Daki said. My eyes turned slitted I quickly threw my blade at her cutting her head off. "You're not the demon I'm looking for you're not an upper moon" Tengen said. 

I shot a web at my blade and brought it back to my hand. "Hey! the fight isn't over yet! Do something about your sister!" Tengen said.

Tanjiro continued to struggle with Nezuko. "Come on sing her a lullaby or something!" Tengen said. 

Nezuko and Tanjiro flew back through the door. I was about to go after them but Tengen put his arm out in front of me.

"No he can do it" Tengen said. I hesitantly nodded. "YOU! NOT YOU TOO HOW DARE YOU CUT MY HEAD OFF!! MUZAN AND AKAZA SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOU!!" Daki yelled.

"Shut up and just die plainly we have no business with you" Tengen said. "STOP IT! YOU TOLD ME I WASN'T AN UPPER MOON A WHILE AGO!!" Daki yelled.

"Because you aren't" Tengen said. "YES I AM I'M UPPER MOON SIX!!" Tengen yelled. "Then why did she cut off your head so easily?" Tengen asked.

"NO! SHE MUST BE TOO STRONG THATS IT!! I AM UPPER MOON SIX!! I'M STRONG I AM STRONG!!" Daki yelled.

"You aren't convincing anyone!" Tengen said rolling his eyes. She started bursting out crying. "I AM UPPER MOON SIX I AM!! Daki yelled. 

'Is she throwing a tantrum?' I thought raising my eyebrow. "DIE DIE DIE!! YOU ALL WILL DIE!! AAAAH!!" She screamed while banging her fists on the floor.

"MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF!! IT GOT CUT OFF!! BIG BROTHER HELP ME!!" Daki yelled. 'What?' I thought.

Suddenly a body started to rise from Daki's. Tengen swung at it but it jut disappeared. I looked over to the corner of the room. 

'Another demon' I thought. "She didn't disintegrate..." Tengen said. He tried to attack the demon but it slashed at him.

"Heh not bad... You stopped my attack there... and I struck with the intent to kill nice" The demon said. 'But how this demon looks so malnourished compared to Daki...' I thought eyes wide.

"Nice man. Your tall clearly over six feet! I'm sure you're real popular with the girls man. Ohhh the envy if you could just drop dead right now that would be nice" He said. 

"HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE!! KILL HER SHE CUT MY HEAD OFF AND THE GIRL WHO BURNED ME!!" Daki yelled. 'Ugh I forgot she was here' I thought.

"I WAS WORKING SO HARD!! AND THEY BULLIED ME AND GOT IN THE WAY!!" Daki yelled. 'You're killing people' I thought.

"Right my dumb little sister worked so hard! I'll kill anyone who bullies her! I'll put one for every bruise they put on you! I'll sin you round and round after you die because my name is Gyuutarou" Gyuutarou said.

'She didn't die when I cut her head off what if we have to cut both of their heads off for it to work...' I thought my thoughts were interrupted when someone flew past me.

I looked ahead to see Daki in front of me. She smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. "Listen if you join us now you won't die like how we'll have to kill that other demon! You can atone for your sins of cutting my head of by complying!" Daki said. 

I smiled as as my teeth and nails sharpened and my eyes turned slitted. I slashed her face making her screech and put her hands up to her face. 

 "NO NO NO!! YOU BRAT!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" She screamed. I was about to cut her with my blade but then she cut my arm off.