𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 83

After 10 days with Tengen we had to leave and head to the next estate! The next residence we headed to was the Muchiro residence.

When I got there I of course said hi to Muichiro because we're besties but then I went and started lecturing all the res of the demon slayers because Muichiro told me and Lilo to.

"YOU CALL THAT A SWING THS IS A SWING!!" I yelled getting my sword out and swinging it. "Jeez okay look!" The demon slayer said swinging the sword.

"Oh! Good job make that mistake again and I'll hurt you bad!" I said while smiling. "WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR HAND!? DO YOU HAVE ARTHRITIS!! HOLD THE SWORD!!" Lilo yelled at one of the demon slayers.

"Hey! what are toddlers doing yelling at us! you'll get hurt!!" One the demon slayers said while laughing.

"Hey isn't it past your bedtime!"

"Someone come get their kid!"

"Aw are you gonna cry!"

I walked up to one of the demon slayers laughing with a big smile. "What?" I said. "I said that you're a toddler" The demon slayer said.

"SHUT UP OR-" I cut Lilo off. "No no it's okay" I said. "Haha see why are we letting 4 year olds boss us around? I mean really? look at her she's barely over 4'11 and we're letting her yell at us! Where did these kids even come from anyway? Shouldn't they be playing with blocks!!" The demon slayer yelled.

"YEAH!!" The other demon slayers rebelled. "Exactly so what are you gonna do now that all these people are against you?" The demon slayer said.

"I can take em all in a fight I solo each and everyone of you!! Forget all of you I solo Muzan Kibutsuji!!" I said.

"Yeah get it!!" Lilo cheered. "I'll believe it when I see it you can't even reach my fa-" I cut him off by kicking him in the face.

He hit the wall leaving a huge dent in it. I walked over to him and kicked him a bit with my foot but he didn't move.

I checked his pulse and he was still alive. "Hmm he's bleeding you two take him" I said pointing to the two nearest demon slayers.

The hesitantly picked him up and took him out of the room. "Now that that's over who else want to fight me?" I said while smiling.

They all turned and continued training. "Yeah that's what I thought" I said. During the few days they all listened to me after that and Muichiro said that the dent in the wall was a symbol of strength and he wasn't mad!

After five days Tanjiro had finally finished his training. "Are you sure I can go? it's only been five days!" Tanjiro said.

"Well you've done well so yeah!" Muichiro said while smiling. "Then can we go we've been here for two wee-" Muichiro cut the demon slayers off.

"What are you talking about? We're gonna train so hard the training area will collapse" Muichiro said straight faced.

"Idiots" Lilo said. I rose my eyebrow when I saw someone standing next to Muichiro. I looked to see a boy who looked exactly like him.

"Muichiro!" I said while smiling. "Yes?" Muichiro said. "I just want you to know that Yuichiro loves you and he's proud that you became a demon slayer!" I said suddenly.

'What? who's Yuichiro!? ' I thought in confusion. I looked over at the boy standing next to Muchiro.

"Thank you..." He said while smiling and disappearing. 'Oh... Yuichiro that must be his brother' I thought.

Muichiro stared at me eyes wide. I made an O shape with my mouth and hugged him. "Aw that's nice of you Y/n!" Tanjiro said.

That's when Muichiro hugged me tightly and started crying. "OH NO!! Y/N!! STOP THAT'S VERY RUDE!!" Tanjiro said panicked. (Lilo rn: 🧍🏻‍♂️ wut?...)

"I'm sorry thank you please stay safe" Muichiro said wiping his eyes. I smiled and patted his head.

After that we headed to the next pillar's estate. Kyojuro's estate! I ran up to Kyojuro and hugged his leg.

"Y/n! Tanjiro! Megumi! You've arrived!" Kyojuro said. "Yeah it's nice to see you again!" Tanjiro said "Yeah...." Lilo said looking at him suspiciously.

"Kyojuro! Kyojuro! I have a joke!" I said. "A joke! tell me it!" Kyojuro said. "I love donuts so much that I turned into one!" I said.

Tanjiro chocked. "AHAHAHA!! Dark humor! I like it!" Kyojuro said patting my head. "Dark humor?" Lilo said in confusion.

"They're like jokes that are dark you know!" I said. "Oh I see" Lilo said. "Hey! I have an idea! I have a younger brother Senjuro he's with me why don't you two meet him!" Kyojuro said.

"N-" I cut lilo off. "Yes!" I said. We went outside and saw a boy with yellow and red hair. We went over to him and sat down.

"Hi! you're Senjuro right!" I said. "Oh yeah Hi! you must be Y/n and this is Megumi right?" Senjuro said.

I nodded. "Yeah why's your brother so nice huh? what's he hiding?" Lilo said. "What? nothing!" Senjuro said.

"No one's that nice" Lilo said. "Well he is" Senjuro said. "Too nice" Lilo said. "Well it's always good to be nice" I said.

"Yeah okay!" Lilo said. "When we were at Muichiro's house we yelled at a bunch of the demon slayers there!" I said.

"Yeah she knocked one out in one blow! he got a concussion!" Lilo said. "But why!?" Senjuro said.

"He was being very rude" I said. "Oh makes sense" Senjuro said. "I miss ghost I haven't seen him in days" I said while frowning.

"Ghost? who's that your pet?" Senjuro asked. "No he would be mad if he heard you say that but he's a ghost" I said.

"Huh!?" Senjuro said. "She's gifted" Lilo said. "He was the first ghost I ever saw I like him though" I said.

"He's okay but I don't really like him" Lilo said. "How old is he?" Senjuro asked. "400 years old!" I said.

"400!?" Senjuro said. I nodded. "He looks like Tanjiro! he even has the hanafuda earrings but his hair is way longer and he's taller!" I said.

"I can't tell you anything else except that he was a demon slayer" I said. "So seeing ghosts isn't scary?" Senjuro asked.

"No I mean I haven't met bad ghosts you know except for my swordsman's parents" I said. "Oh that's nice then I guess" Senjuro said.

I looked at my hand to see a drawing of an eye on my palm. 'I never drew on my hand...' I thought.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom! be nice!" I said before getting up. I went to the bathroom and tried to wash it off but when I looked at my palm again it was still there.

I scrubbed again but it was still on my hand like a tattoo. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed bandages and wrapped it around my hand.

'What was that on my hand....' I thought.

_________________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈