𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36

I ran up to Obanai. "Yes?" He said. "Help me" I signed. "With?" He said. "My sword maker is here but I'm too scared to approach him" I signed.

"What?- fine come on lets go" Obanai said. We went to the door but I stopped at the entrance. Obanai turned and looked at me.

"Come on lets go" Obanai said. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. He held his hand out to me. "Come on if you don't I'll burn all the donuts" Obanai said.

immediately grabbed his hand. We went over to the garden where the sword maker was. He was wearing a mask and was just sitting in the garden waiting.

We went and sat down in front of him and he looked up at us. "Hi my name is Kenya! we found your nichrin blade but is was damaged so I repaired it!" He said in soft voice.

Obanai narrowed his eyes at me. "This was the person you were afraid of" He whisper yelled to me. "I didn't know! I got nervous" I signed.

"Um I can hear you guys and I know sign language I'm sitting right in front of you😐" Kenya said. "Right I'm sorry I lost my sword! I swear I'll be more careful!" I signed.

"It's okay! things like this happen a lot and your blade was only chipped so it's fine!" Kenya said. "I'm leaving right now there's nothing to be afraid of" Obanai whispered to me before getting up.

'NO! COME BACK!' I thought eyes wide. "I heard that you're a demon" Kenya said. I gave him a nervous smile and nodded.

"But honestly you look nothing like a demon!" He said pointing at me. "I mean everything about your appearance just seems normal except your eyes!" Kenya said inspecting me.

"and apparently you killed one of the demons! you made a scythe out of blood right? That's so cool!" He said suddenly grabbing my hands.

"Oh sorry" He said letting my hands go. I smiled and shook my head. "Yeah it's kinda confusing for me too!" I signed.

"I'm 8 how old are you?" I signed. "I'm 10!" He said. "Really? you must be a really good sword maker!" I signed.

"Yeah I started making swords when I was 3!" Kenya said proudly. "Woah you started pretty early" I signed.

"Yeah I practiced everyday so I could get really good at it" He said. "Hardwork pays off!" I signed.

OBANAI'S POV

I waved to the sword maker as he left them stormed over to Y/n. "What the hell were you so scared of!?" I said.

Y/n shrugged. "He was nice" Y/n signed. "Exactly you wasted my time for what!?" I said. "I was scared!" Y/n signed.

"What ever" I said shaking my head. "I have to go on a mission" Y/n signed. "How do you even know that your crow isn't even here" I said.

Y/n lifted her arm up to show me that the crow actually was here. "Okay then go away" I said. "Bye bye" Y/n signed before skipping out of the garden.

*TIMESKIP*

Y/N'S POV

I walked up to the village I was supposed to be in. 'Apparently I have to wait here for some other demons slayer I hope they don't take long' I thought.

"You're the other demon slayer?" I looked over to see Tomioka. "No it's Sanemi😐 by the way you left first yet I got here first. That doesn't even make any sense" I signed.

"I got tired" Tomioka said. "The walking distance was only 30 minutes away" I signed. "For a demon" Tomioka said.

"Anyways here" He said handing me a folder. 'What's this?' I thought opening it. I slammed the folder shut as soon as I saw a small photo with blood in it.

"What?" Tomioka said. "Just tell me what it says" I signed. "Can you not read?" He asked. "Repeat that sentence then think about all the times I've written things to people" I signed.

"Fine. there are multiple demon sightings here and they just come here and leave after 'Getting a meal'. This place is pretty big and there are lots of people in this village so we have to prevent people from dying" Tomioka said.

"If demons come here all the time then what about when we leave?" I signed. "Other demon slayers come here after us" Tomioka said.

"We're staying here for two weeks at a wisteria house here so-" I cut him off. "I'm getting there first" I signed before running away.

"Do you even know where it is!?" He yelled after me. "MHM!!" I hummed as I ran around the corner.

After a while I got to the wisteria house and waited for Tomioka. 'Why is he taking so long' I thought rocking back and forth on my heels.

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn around and punch whoever was there. I rose my eyebrow when I saw it was Tomioka.

"Ow" He mumbled. "Were you already here?" I signed. "No I just got here" Tomioka said. "One second too late" I signed.

We were greeted by a lady and I automatically liked her because she gave me cookies. "Tomioka you want some" I signed before holding the plate out.

"How are you still so small after eating all those cookies and donuts?" He asked. "I'm a demon" I signed.

"Tomioka I'm kinda hungry" I signed. "You just ate 7 cookies that should be enough" Tomioka said.

"So?" I signed. "If I'm being honest you don't even need food" Tomioka said. "Not true! I still need to eat something!" I signed.

"What ever" Tomioka said shaking his head. "Tomioka what if Muzan finds me..." I signed. "You remember him?" Tomioka asked.

I nodded. "What if Tanjiro and Nezuko die because of me what if-" Tomioka cut me off by hitting the top of my head.

'Ow😢' I thought rubbing the top of my head. "When you think like that it's more likely to happen. You obviously aren't weak or stupid you survived for a reason so don't take it for granted" He said.

I nodded and smiled. "Sorry about your head" Tomioka said patting my head. "I think you hit my horns😔" I signed.

"You have horns?" He said. "Yeah but they aren't here right now" I hummed. "That's weird" He said.

"Anyways you wanna see my web tricks?" I signed. "Um okay" He said. I shot a web at him but he dodged it.

"Show me one where you don't shoot them at me" Tomioka said. I rolled my eyes and showed him other tricks.

I honestly don't think he could keep up but that's probably because I ended up hanging upside down from the ceiling on the third trick.

"Cool right!" I signed. "I don't even know what you just signed because you're upside down" Tomioka said.

I let go of the web and basically almost fell on my head. "How did you discover half of these things?" He asked.

"I was bored" I signed. "You were that bored?" Tomioka said. "Yes! it was fun!" I signed. "Why don't you read?" Tomioka said.

I gave him a death glare and lifted my finger showing him it was on fire. "Jeez okay... chill" Tomioka said.

_______________________

ELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter so stay tuned! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈