𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 104

*Y/n and Lilo's descendants!*

I was writing outside and stopped when a small butterfly landed on my notebook. "Pretty..." I whispered.

"Chihiro! Hello! it's time for bed come inside!" I hear my mother yell. I stand up and run inside. "You know it's dangerous to go outside at night Chihiro you could get kidnapped" Mother says.

"Yeah Chihiro" Akio says. "Akio! stop do you want your sister to get kidnapped?" Mother says. "I didn't say that" Akio says.

"Your supposed to be in bed lets go" Mother says before leading us upstairs. I was about to go into my room but my mother stopped me.

"Come on tonight we're doing something different" Mother says. "What are we doing?" I asked. "We're going to the history room right before bed okay" Mother says.

"I thought we were supposed to be IN bed" Akio says. "You are I was gonna get you from bed then bring you to the history room" Mother says.

"But what about Kou?" I ask. "He's already there with your dad because he actually listened to me" Mother says.

"Hmph" Akio hummed. We got to the history room and went over to Kou. "Suck up" Akio says while pushing Kou's head.

"How?🤨" Kou says. "Guys no fighting! tonight we decided to tell you the story of our family" Our father says.

"We know the story our ancestor were swords man who fought" I say. "Yes but you all are finally at the great age of 8! so we decided that you're old enough to know the full history of our family!" Mother says.

"Did we kill people for our money?" Akio asks. "Huh what?" Father says. "Come on no ones this rich" Akio says while crossing his arms.

"What? no we're no- okay! just everyone sit down and listen" Mother says. We sat down and listened to the full story about our ancestors.

"So what your saying is that Y/n our like ancestor's family was murdered except for her two older siblings by a demon named Muzan and she was turned into a demon ad could see ghosts. And our other ancestor Megumi or like Lilo was turned into a demon by Muzan who was also his father and they killed Muzan and became hum again?" Kou says.

"Yeah that's about the story" Father says while nodding with our mother. "Haha seriously?" Akio says with an unsatisfied tone.

"How do you know this is true?" I asked. "Stories have been passed down and we have proof of this because of Y/n's writings" Mother says.

"How do you know she wasn't just writing a story?" Kou asks. "I mean really? she can see ghosts? haha you should've just said that Santa was real! that's even more believable!" Akio says.

"He's not?" Kou asks. "He was he's a saint" I say. "Yeah but do you really think he's still alive now? I mean come on a man in a giant red suit with reindeers and a magic sleigh with a big sack flies around the world on on night and delivers presents to children? Also Santa is a pedo he see's you when your sleeping he knows when your awake? Why does he know so much about me in the first place?" Akio says.

"Akio you have no imagination though you do make a good point" I say. "Okay but seriously how do you expect us to believe this story? About Yoriichi and Michikatsu too! I mean really?" Kou says.

"Would you like to talk to people who have lived and seen this?" Mother asked. "That's not possible this takes place like a hundred years ago so there couldn't be anyone alive here now today" Akio says.

"Not unless they're demons..." We turn to see a lady with dark drown hair and purple eyes and a boy with green and brown hair with light purple eyes.