𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 67

I continued running but stopped when I heard someone crying. I followed the sound to see it was 'KENYA!' I thought.

I paused when I saw that he seemed like he was looking down at something. I looked closely and realized it was his mask broken in pieces.

I stepped back but accidentally stepped on something making a sound. I heard Kenya gasp. "GO AWAY!! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!" He yelled still not turning around.

I didn't do anything since I of course couldn't talk. "Y/n is that you..." He said. "Mhm" I hummed. "Please go away" Kenya said.

I put my blind fold on and walked over to him and sat down. "You can't stay here it isn't safe" I signed.

"No I can't others will see me!" Kenya said. "Kenya! you're not ugly! I know you're not!" I signed. "Yes I am!! You wouldn't understand! You're so pretty!! Everyone thinks so too!!" Kenya said.

"Then tell me why you think you are!" I signed. He stayed silent for a few seconds. "Okay..." Kenya said.

"Before I came to to the swordsman village I had a family... When I was born I was different my parents and my 3 other siblings had black hair. My mother had green eyes and my dad had blue eyes but I was born with white hair and I was really pale compared to them. My parents hated me and they wouldn't let me see anyone and wouldn't let anyone see me." Kenya said.

"They locked me up in my room day and night and would only come in to give me food and water. My siblings would also make fun of me they used to call me names and throw things at me and my parents would just laugh while I cried. I remember that I found this small piece of wood and sharpened it with a sharp piece of metal and used it to get out of my room. I did it for a while but then my parents found out after a few months and beat me then threw me into the basement and locked me in a cage like a dog."

"My parents weren't even poor or anything they had lots of money so they covered it up easily every time they had parties I was just locked up in the basement all all alone in the cold. One day my family died because a demon killed them and I ran away but a swordsman found me. I never let him see my face but he helped me and taught me how to make swords. Since then I never let anyone see my face" Kenya said.

"Listen you let your parents insults cling onto you! but you don't have to listen anymore! they're gone!" I signed.

"No they aren't! I see them Y/n! they're everywhere! Every time I try they always tell me I'm nothing!" Kenya said.

"Then don't listen to them" I signed. Kenya stayed silent for a few seconds. Then I felt someone pull my blindfold off.

My eyes widened as I saw Kenya's face. He had one green and one blue eye. He had long white eyelashes and he had a scar on his left cheek.

He frowned. "I knew it" He said burying his face in his hands. 'OH NO!! I TOOK TOO LONG TO RESPOND' I thought.

I shook his shoulder and shook my head. "You're pretty!! you're eyes remind me of Obanai's!! and your hair reminds me of snow!! It makes you look so unique you're the definition of pretty!!" I signed.

He stared at me eyes wide. Suddenly it felt like a train hit me and the atmosphere around me changed.

I felt someone grab my arm and I turned to see a woman with green eyes and black hair and a man with blue eyes and black hair.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!" The woman yelled. "YOU'RE HORRIBLE OF A PERSON TO GIVE HIM ANY KIND OF HOPE IN THIS WORLD!!" The man yelled.

"HE'LL NEVER BE PRETTY!! HE'LL BE ALONE FOREVER!!" The woman yelled. I shook my head. "You're a horrible person" I signed.