𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 85

AUTHOR'S POV

Tanjiro finally finished his training because he sliced off a piece of Obanai's Haori. "Bye then also rot in hell and don't talk to Kanroji ever again" Obanai said.

"Uh okay" Tanjiro said. "Bye Obanai!" Y/n said hugging his leg. "Um bye don't die" Obanai said patting Y/n's head.

"And you don't kill anyone" Obanai said pointing at Lilo. "Not making any promises..." Lilo said looking to the side.

The next pillar's estate we were headed to was Sanemi's💀. "Which way was it again? this way right?" Tanjiro said.

"No! over there! bird brain!" The crow said. "I don't want to go here" Lilo said. "It'll be fine just don't do anything that'll make him mad I guess!" Tanjiro said.

That's when Zenitsu appeared from around the corner out of no where. "AAAAAAAAAH!!! ZENITSU!!?" Tanjiro screamed.

"AAAAAH KILL IT!!" Lilo yelled. "I-I-I MANAGED TO GET THIS FAR ALREADY!! I HAD TO CRAWL OVER THE FENCE LIKE A LIZARD!! I CAN SEE MY CORPSE GETTING MANGLED!!" Zenitsu yelled tackling Tanjiro.

"PLEASE!! I C-C-CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!! I CAN'T! L-L-L-LEMME OUT OF HERE PLEASE!!" Zenitsu screamed.

That's when someone grabbed Zenitsu's head. "AAAAAAH!!!" Zenitsu screamed when he saw it was Sanemi.

"Choose one go back to training or I slaughter your ass" Sanemi said. "What did he do to him?" Lilo whispered.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!! GIMME A BREAK!!!" Zenitsu screamed. "SHUT UP!" Sanemi yelled chopping him in the neck knocking Zenitsu out.

"Kamado!" Sanemi said pushing Tanjiro out of the way and patting Y/n's head. "Sanemi! I knocked a demon slayer out with one kick because he was taunting me! he flew into the wall and he was bleeding from his head!" Y/n said jumping up and down.

"Yeah! you want to help me knock out even more demon slayers!" Sanemi said. Y/n nodded while smiling. "Let's go" Sanemi said picking Y/n up and starting to walk away.

Lilo patting Tanjiro's arm. "I'm so sorry for you" Lilo said. "Sorry for what?" Tanjiro asked. "That you've been replaced as you can see but that could never be me so see ya!" Lilo said before skipping off.

'REPLACED!!?' Tanjiro thought eyes wide.

Y/N'S POV

"I'm hungry" I said. "What? you ate an hour ago" Tanjiro said. "I'm hungry again" I said. Sanemi handed me a donut.

"Where did you even get that?" Lilo said. "I was eating before this idiot over here started running away" Sanemi said.

"What's wrong with your hand?" Sanemi said. "Nothing I just like it" I said. "Yeah sure" Sanemi said suspiciously.

The one thing I found out about Sanemi's training is that no ones spared. Lilo went to verse him and Sanemi tried to kill him so he had to hide for a while.

A few days being at Sanemi's estate I saw Tanjiro looking at something so I went over to look too.

I looked to see Genya and Sanemi. "Wait up Aniki! I wanna talk to you about something" Genya said.

"Wow you're annoying you know I have no brother. Now cut the crap or I'll shred you to pieces" Sanemi said.

"He didn't even do anything" I whispered while frowning. "Don't talk to me like we're buddy buddy! From what I've seen you have no talent what so ever just leave the demon slayer corps! Those who can't use breaths have no right to call themselves swordsmen!" Sanemi said.

"That's so mean" I whispered. "I know that's what I've saying from the start" Lilo whispered. "Where did you guys come from!?" Tanjiro whisper yelled.

"Shush! we're spying too!! we're not supposed to even be doing this!!" Lilo whispered.

"....But...." Genya said. Sanemi rolled his eyes and turned around to leave. "Wait Aniki! I've always wanted to apologize!" Genya said.

"Yeah yeah I seriously don't give a shit no go screw off" Sanemi said waving him off and continuing to walk away.

"B-but... I even ate demons.... so I could fight..." Genya said. My eyes widened. 'I'm not sure if I should feel offended or scared or sad right now' I thought eyes wide.

Sanemi stopped and turned around. "What did you say.... you what?" Sanemi said. "You ate them?" Sanemi said.

A shiver went down my spine when Sanemi basically disappeared. "GENYA MOVE!!" I yelled as Sanemi went to take Genya's eyes out.

Tanjiro tackled Genya out of the way and they went through the sliding door. "Oh no" Lilo said. Sanemi started walking out to where Genya and Tanjiro were.

"Quick Y/n! let's escape while he distracted! We can change our names and we'll easily get taken in by a wealthy couple who loves children!" Lilo said grabbing my hand.

I gasped and my  eyes widened in horror. "I was just joking!" Lilo said eyes wide.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? TRYING TO KILL GENYA!!" Tanjiro yelled.

"No! that would be a violation of conduct! but I could leave him incapable of regenerating! then he can quit the demons slayer corps!" Sanemi said with and evil smile.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE HAS TALENT OR NOT HE'S RISKING HIS LIFE TO FIGHT DEMONS!! IF YOU SAY YOU'RE NOT HIS BROTHER THEN I WON'T LET YOU GET IN HIS WAY!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM WE WOULDN'T OF BEATEN THE UPPER MOON!!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Okay then I'll just have to incapacitate you first" Sanemi said. He went over to Tanjiro punched him in the stomach before he could head but Sanemi.

Tanjiro kicked Sanemi in the head making Sanemi let go of him. "QUICK ZENITSU MEGUMI!! GET GENYA OUT OF HERE!!" Tanjiro yelled.

"SHIT!! YOU BIG DUMASS DON'T SAY MY NAME AND GIVE A BETTER SIGNAL!!!" Zenitsu yelled. "SHUT UP AND DO IT!!" Lilo yelled.  Sanemi went to kick Tanjiro but I wrapped my arms and legs around his leg before he could.

"HEY!! NO LET GO!!" He yelled while shaking his leg. "NO!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ANYONE!!" I yelled.

"I WON'T I'LL JUST LEAVE THEM VERY INJURED SO THEY CAN'T FIGHT ME!!" Sanemi yelled. I let go of Sanemi's leg and went in front of then then put my arms out.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL BE FORCED TO STOP YOU MYSELF!!" I yelled. "That's not a good idea!😀" Tanjiro said.

"WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE!!" Sanemi yelled. "NOT WHEN IT COMES TO HURTING PEOPLE!!!" I yelled.

"FINE THEN I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY AND STOP ME!!" Sanemi yelled. 'Really where are your facts? I could literally do so many things to stop him' I thought.

Lilo came out of nowhere and jumped onto Sanemi's shoulders. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!! GET OFF BEFORE I STAB YOU!!" Sanemi yelled.

"SLEEP!!" Lilo yelled. Sanemi stopped and just collapsed. I slowly walked over to him and poked his face making him turn on his side.

"He's sleeping but how-" I stopped when I saw Lilo had one of had markings around his mouth. He wiped his mouth.

"He'll probably have a headache in the morning" Lilo said. "This is bad this is very bad" I said while frowning.

___________________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈