𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 88

I opened my eyes to see it was really dark I sat up and looked around to see tall trees. I felt something cold under me and I looked down to see snow. 'I'm in a forest but I'm sleeping... this looks familiar' I thought. 

I stood up and started walking. 'This must be a memory but I don't remember this...' I thought. I noticed I was wearing pajama's.

'This must've been when I was about 5 or 4' I thought. I stopped when I saw a figure that looked like a man.

I walked up to him and tugged on his pants making him immediately look down at me. I couldn't see his face well because of how dark it was. 

"Do you know where my mommy is?" I asked while staring up at him. "Um no..." He said in a monotone voice. He stayed silent for a second. 

"How old are you?" He asked. "Um oh... 1... 2... this many!" I said before holding up 5 fingers. "Why are you out here all alone?" He asked. 

"Um... I think I slept walked all the way out here I can't remember where home is!" I said. He stayed silent for a second. "What's your name?" He asked. "Y/n Kamado!" I said.

"Okay... Do you at least remember what it looks like?" He asked. "Um it's made out of wood! and um it's on a hill!" I said. 

'Oh I used to get hills and mountains confused with each other' I thought. I'm pretty sure he knew I meant a mountain. 

"Okay it's dangerous out here so I'll take you there" He said. As we started walking I moved really close to him and held onto his the side of his pants.

He stopped. "What's wrong?" The man asked. "...I'm afraid of the dark..." I said. He paused for a second then hesitantly picked me up then just stood there for a second.

I shivered a bit because his hands were cold. I wrapped my arms around his neck making him inhale sharply and stiffen up a bit. 

"How come you're out here all alone?" I asked. "I go on walks at night" He said. "In the snow? it's really cold... and your hands are cold... are you sick?" I asked.

"No my hands are usually cold" The man said. "One day I hope they become warm so then you won't be cold!" I said.

"Okay..." The man said. I think I was moving too much because he stopped. "why are you moving so much?" He asked. 

"I'm scared..." I said. "Of what?" He asked. I pointed a finger at him. "Listen I'm not here to hurt you I'm just gonna bring you home okay" He said. 

"Promise?" I said holding my pinky out. I could feel him stare at me before gently wrapping his pinky around mine. "Promise..." He said. 

After a while I turned and saw the house. "Is this your home?" He asked. "Mhm!" I hummed. He put me down and crouched down to my height. 

I still couldn't see his face because his hair was kind of blocking it. He lightly grabbed my hand and took ribbon out of his pocket then tied it around my wrist. 

"If you wear this you'll eventually stop sleep walking so keep it safe" He said. I smiled. "What's your name?" I asked. 

He stayed silent and grabbed my hand then walked me to the front door then knocked. I heard footsteps come to the door then it opened. 

"Y/N!?" Nezuko yelled. "SHE'S HOME!!?" Tanjiro yelled. "HOW!?" Hanako, Takeo, and Shigeru yelled. (I had to go back to the second chapter and look at the comments with the siblings names I only know Hanako💀)

Mom and dad came to the door after they heard everyone yelling. "Mommy daddy! a nice man helped me home he gave me this look he-" I stopped when I saw he was gone. 

"He's gone" I said. "Well who ever it was I'm happy he brought you back home to us!" Mom said. I looked at dad to see staring intently out into the distance.

I poked his face making him look at me and smile. "What were you saying?" He asked. "Right so he gave me this and he said if I keep wearing it I'll stop sleep walking" I said putting my arm up. 

'After that day I don't think I ever really took the ribbon off but it's gone now I bet I lost it when I tried to escape Muzan' I thought.

*FLASH*

I sat up and looked around to see I was on the front porch of the butterfly mansion. 'Did I sleep walk?' I thought.

I felt something in my hand and I looked down to see the ribbon. 'But how...' I thought eyes wide. 

I got up and went inside and went to my room. I jumped onto the bed and stared at the ribbon in my hand. 

"What's wrong?" I looked up to see Yoriichi. "Nothing" I said. "Why are you staring at that ribbon then?" He asked. 

"Why not? can you tie it around my wrist?" I asked. "Okay" He said taking it and tying around my wrist. 

"Where'd you get it?" He asked. "Oh I found it" I said. I poked his nose making him surprised again. 

"You look like you're gonna have a heart attack" I said. "What!? no I don't!" Yoriichi said. "Well not anymore" I said. 

He rolled his eyes. "Your eyes are gonna get stuck like that" I said. "Go to sleep" Yoriichi said. "Stay with me!" I said. 

He blinked. "Fine but don't kick me" Yoriichi said. "I won't!" I said before turning the lamp off. I stared up at the ceiling for a while. 

"Hey Yoriichi" I said. "Yeah" Yoriichi said. "I forgive you" I said. "What?" Yoriichi said. "For lying you've gained my trust" I said. 

His aura was filled with sadness I heard Yoriichi whisper something. "Hmm?" I hummed looking at him. "I said I know" Yoriichi said while smiling. 

"Oh my gosh" I said pushing his shoulder.

___________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈