𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 63

CASPER'S POV👻

I was reading but paused went I hear a thump. 'I swear....' I thought looking up and around. I stopped when I saw a girl who looked around 15 or 16 with long hair.

'Um who is this?' I thought. I noticed she was looking down at something and that's when I realized she was naked. "OH MY GOD!!" I yelled putting my hands over my eyes.

Y/N'S POV

I turned to see Yoriichi with his hands over his eyes. I went over to him and shook his shoulder. 'What's wrong with him' I thought.

"Y/n is that you?" Yoriichi asked. "Mhm" I hummed. He waved his hand in front of me making clothes appear on me. 

I shook his shoulder and he hesitantly lowered his hands. "Um what is wrong with you" Yoriichi asked. 

I shrugged and looked down. 'These are those things Mitsuri and Shinobu have and so many other girls older than me' I thought looking down at my chest.

"Hello?" He said waving his hand in front of my face. I looked up at him and smiled. "I'm not a baby anymore" I signed. 

"You're still short" Yoriichi said. "I hate you it's not my fault it's side effects from my wisteria powers!" I signed. 

"Then unside effect it" Yoriichi said. I closed my eyes and shrunk my size then I was way smaller than before. 

"You're a baby!" Yoriichi said pinching my cheeks. "Mmm" I hummed while shaking my head. I grew my size back to normal.

"Finally" I signed. I noticed Yoriichi was looking at me weirdly. "What?" I signed. Yoriichi put his hands on my head and started pulling on something on my head. 

'My horns' I thought. I slapped his hands away and shook my head making the horns retreat. "Wow these are a lot of side effects" Yoriichi said pointing at my nose.

I touched my nose to see it was bleeding. I moved closer to Yoriichi then wiped my nose on his Haori. 

"HEY!! YOU'LL STAIN IT!!" Yoriichi said pulling away. "It's red though" I signed. "YOUR BLOOD LOOKS PINK!!" Yoriichi said. 

"Close enough" I signed. He bonked me on the head. "Are you gonna cry?" Yoriichi said. I stared at him for a second before tears started to run down my face.

"Wait..." Yoriichi said eyes wide. I put my face in my hands and started sobbing. "I didn't think you would actually cry!! Stop!! I barely touched you!!" Yoriichi said. (He sounds like one of those siblings that literally try to drown you then say "I barely touched you!!"💀)

"Your so mean! I wanted to be you when I grew up but you're too evil!!" I signed. "WHAT!?" Yoriichi said.

I stopped when Yoriichi rubbed my head then kissed it. "See it's better now" Yoriichi said. "Ew don't touch me you weirdo" I signed while shaking my head.

"brat" Yoriichi said softly punching my shoulder. "MMMM!!!" I hummed in pain. "Oh my god stop!!" Yoriichi said rubbing my shoulder. 

"You're so evil you hurt me! you hurt me!" I signed. He hugged me and rocked back and forth. "You say you're not a baby but do this" Yoriichi said. 

I squirmed away from him then kicked him. "Yeah you're a demon child" Yoriichi said. "Ow" I signed. 

"You kicked me!!" Yoriichi said. "Stop yelling it hurts my ears" I signed. "Okay fine" Yoriichi said. I laid down and held my hand out to Yoriichi. 

"Kay" He said hand me a donut. I ate the donut then pointed at him. "What?" He said. "You're next" I signed.

"Huh?" Yoriichi said. I grabbed his hand and went to bite it. "No" He said moving it away. "Yes I must absorb your power" I signed.

"Uh no" Yoriichi said. "Can I wake up?" I signed. "So I don't have to stay with you brat" Yoriichi said taking a book out of nowhere. 

I put my hand in front of his face. He rolled his eyes and took his blade out then cut my hand.

*FLASH*

I opened my eyes to feel someone carrying me. I realized that it was Kenya. 'Yay! piggy back ride!!' I thought while smiling. 

"You're awake" Kenya said. "Mmm" I hummed while patting his shoulder. "No it's fine you can go back to sleep for a while but you'll have to wake up soon" Kenya said. 

I shook my head and went backwards. "Y/n wait you'll fall on your head!" Kenya said. I fell down right on my head and just laid there for a second. 

"Y/n!! are you okay!?" Kenya asked helping me up. "Mhm" I hummed. "I'm sorry!! I should've been faster!!" Kenya said.

"M'm" I hummed while patting his head. "Where are we going?" I signed. "Breakfast" Kenya said. 

"Come on" I signed before crouching down and holding my arms back. "What!? no you're hurt I should be doing that for you!" Kenya said. 

I shook my head. "I healed! come on!" I signed. He nodded and went on my back. We headed to breakfast and I put Kenya down when we got there. 

"How do you run so fast!?" Kenya said. "I'M A DEMON!!" I signed. "Oh right!" Kenya said. "Y/N!!" Mitsuri yelled running over and sitting down.

"I'm so hungry right now!! but the food is coming soon so I'm so happy!!" Mitsuri said. "Muchiro is my favorite!" I signed. 

"HUH!?" Mitsuri said. "Yeah sorry" I signed. "Aw" Mitsuri groaned. "Hey who's this he's so adorable!" Mitsuri said patting Kenya's head. 

"My name is Kenya" He said. "Oh that's a nice name!" Mitsuri said. "He's my brother now!" I signed. 

"I am?" Kenya said. "Yeah! you are!" I signed. "Hey Y/n where did you go last night?" Tanjiro asked sitting down. 

"With Kenya!" I signed. "He's my brother!" I signed. "I thought I was" Tanjiro said. "You've been replaced" I signed before hugging Kenya.

"Wow okay" Tanjiro said. "FOOD!!" Mitsuri yelled as they put the plate down in front of her. I looked over at Kenya to see he was already done with his food. 

"Done" Kenya said. "Did you eat it already!?" I signed. "Yeah" Kenya said. I looked under the table to see the food there.

"Kenya YOU have to eat not the floor" I signed. "I don't want to" Kenya said. "Why!? you'll be hungry like before!" I signed. 

"No" Kenya said. "Mitsuri can I have one of your plates!" I signed. "Oh sure" She said holding it out to me. 

I took it and put it in front of Kenya. "No" He said pushing the plate away. "Why?" I signed. "I don't like eating in front of people it means I have to lift my mask up" Kenya said.

"I'll eat later" Kenya said. "Okay" I signed. 'I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!' I thought.

___________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈