𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43

I sat up in bed to see half of the Hashira on my bed and some on a chair asleep. 'Um what's going on?' I thought.

I shook Kyojuro's shoulder and he woke up. "Oh we were waiting for you to wake up" Kyojuro said.

"What happened- Oh she's awake!" Mitsuri said shaking Muchiro awake. "Huh? oh hi Y/n" Muchiro said.

"EW! Why is Tomioka in here!?" Shinobu yelled. "You saw me walk in here" Giyu said. "Why did you stay!?" Shinobu said.

"Guys look at Obanai!" Kyojuro said. "I thought he didn't like Y/n" Muchiro said. I patted Obanai's head.

"No he does! He's just doesn't want to say it!" Shinobu said. Obanai slowly opened his eyes then quickly sat up and got off the bed.

"Nah we all saw already" Muchiro said. "What are you talking about?" Obanai said looking to the side.

"Lets bully him later! Y/n you went to sleep!" Shinobu said. I nodded and smiled. "I got a fish and ghost is gonna bring him to me soon!" I signed.

"So ghost was the problem I was right!" Shinobu said. "But Tomioka was the one tha-" Shinobu covered Muchiro's mouth.

"What are you talking about!" Shinobu said. Giyu just rolled his eyes.

"Why are these guys all in your room?" Yoriichi said. "Do you have my fish?" I signed. "What happened to hi? Or maybe how was your day?" Yoriichi said.

"No I don't have your fish I'll bring him later" Yoriichi said. "Who are you talking to?" Muchiro asked.

"Ghost is here he left my fish though" I signed. "You're not getting that fish" Obanai said. "I am when you leave I will" I signed.

Obanai rolled his eyes. "Y/n how is ghost going to bring the fish from a dream world?" Kyojuro asked.

"He just is" I signed. "Yeah real believable Y/n" Yoriichi said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm hungry" I signed.

"Let's go make some food!" Mitsuri said  "Y/n I'll make sure it's your favorite!" Shinobu said before leaving the room. "Um I'll go to make sure it tastes okay👀" Kyojuro said.

"And you wonder why she's a spoiled brat" Obanai said. I grabbed one of my pillows and threw it at him.

"I'm leaving" He said while glaring at me. I waved bye to them then turned to Yoriichi. "Fine I'll get your fish" Yoriichi said.

GHOST GUY'S POV

I grabbed the bucket and looked inside to see the fish still glaring at me. "Yeah I don't like you either" I said.

I went back to the real world and held the bucket out to Y/n. "Here's your dumb fish" I said. Y/n grabbed the bucket and looked inside while smiling.

"I'm gonna show him to everyone come on let's go!" Y/n signed before picking the bucket up and running out of the room.

I shook my head and followed her out of the room. "Look at my fish!" Y/n signed. "What the hell" Obanai said.

"Wait where did you get that?" Kyojuro asked. "Ghost brought him to me!" Y/n signed. The fish looked suspiciously at Kyojuro and Obanai.

"So what are you gonna name it?" Obanai asked. Y/n looked at me. "Don't you dare name that stupid fish after me!" I said.

"Hmph" Y/n hummed. "I'll name him... Lilo!" Y/n signed. The fish started swimming around happily.

"That's a weird name" I said. The fish stopped and glared at me. I rolled my eyes at the fish. "I think the name is perfect for him!" Y/n signed.

Y/N'S POV