𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 84

After only 8 days Tanjiro was finished with his training. "Kyojuro! Kyojuro! I'll miss you!" I said. "I will too!" Kyojuro said. 

I looked to see a woman with black hair and red eyes next to Kyojuro. 'His mother...' A thought suddenly came to my head. 

"Senjuro! Kyojuro! I just want you to know that your mom and father love you! And your mom is proud that you're keeping her promise!" I said while smiling. 

The woman smiled and put her hand on my head before disappearing. I looked at Kyojuro and Senjuro to see them staring at me eyes wide. 

'Oh right I just mentioned their dead mother' I thought. "THANK YOU!!" Senjuro and Kyojuro said.

I just smiled. After we went to the next pillar's estate which was MITSURI'S! "MITSURI!!" I yelled. "OH MY GOSH!! Y/N!? TANJIRO!? MEGUMI!!" Mitsuri said running up to us and hugging us.

"I can't believe you guys are here come inside!" Mitsuri said. Mitsuri made everyone change into ballerina outfits except for Lilo was too difficult so she didn't make him.

"Lilo look how cool I am now!" I said before doing a cartwheel. "Yeah luckily I don't have to wear it" Lilo said. 

"Yeah lucky" I said while patting his head. "Y/n what happened to your hand?" Lilo said while furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Nothing it just um I like it this way!" I said while smiling. "Oh okay" Lilo said. "I'm gonna go to sleep I'll tell ghost you said hi" I said laying down. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and looked to see Yoriichi reading. I ran over to him and shook his shoulder. "Miss me?" I said. 

"Yeah sure" Yoriichi said patting my head. "Uh what's on your hand?" Yoriichi said. "Um just a bandage see" I said putting my hand up.

"Why?" Yoriichi asked. "No reason!" I said. "No you're lying" Yoriichi said. "No I'm not" I said. "Yes you are why would you need a bandage?" Yoriichi said. 

"Because it's stylish see" I said. "What ever and why are you wearing a ballerina outfit?" Yoriichi said. 

"I'm at Mitsuri's estate for Hashira training" I said. Yoriichi rose his eyebrow. "Wait do you even have a breathing style?" Yoriichi asked. 

"Yeah but it's a secret I don't use it that much! And Shinobu told me that it was a beautiful and skillful breathing style she also told me that half of it was impossible to do but I did it!" I said.

"Did you make it?" Yoriichi asked. "Yeah Kanao gave me the idea since she has flower breathing and Shinobu has insect breathing and I don't have the same type of fighting style or sword Shinobu has I now have my own breathing style" I said. 

"Can you at least give me a hint?" Yoriichi asked. "No! You're old you'll get it in a second!" I said. "Yeah what ever" Yoriichi said pushing my shoulder. 

"Yoriichi apparently I was a good baby I almost ever cried!" I said. "Oh that's good" Yoriichi said. "Oh did you know that I died and came back when was born!" I said. 

"Oh yeah" Yoriichi said. "Huh?" I said. "Yeah I can tell you know your life aura is really really high you know so you attract spirits and also I just knew" Yoriichi said. 

"Oh what do I do to get rid of it?" I asked. "What? why would you want to do that you realize that's half of the reason why your alive right?" Yoriichi said. 

"What's the other reason?" I asked. "I don't know" Yoriichi said. "How come you don't know?" I asked. 

"Because I'm not the all seeing eye" Yoriichi said. "Then who is the all seeing eye!?" I said. "Oh my gosh nevermind" Yoriichi said.

After a few days Tanjiro finally finished his training so we started to move on to the next estate... *Drum roll* OBANAI'S ESTATE!!

We arrived to Obanai's estate. "Tanjiro Kamado I've been waiting for you" Obanai said. I peeked out from behind Tanjiro and hugged Obanai's leg. 

"Oh you're here" Obanai said. "Am I like invisible?" Lilo said raising his eyebrow. "Yeah what ever crazy siblings and anger issues" Obanai said.

"Hello! It's very nice to-" Obanai cut Tanjiro off. "Shut up" Obanai said. 'WHAT!?' I thought. "I heard about you from Kanroji seems like you had fun training with her!" Obanai said as his eyes darkened. 

"Uh yeah" Tanjiro said nervously. Obanai rose his eyebrow. "Why are you so quiet?" Obanai asked. 

"I'm hungry" I said. "Let's go" Obanai said. We went inside and Obanai got donuts and handed them to me. 

"You need to start eating real food more but what ever" Obanai said. I took the donut and started eating it then we followed him to a different room to see a bunch of demon slayers tied up. 

"I'm gonna make you swing your sword while avoiding the obstacles" Obanai said. "Um Iguro did any of these swordsmen commit crimes?" Tanjiro asked.

"Crime of weakness, Crime of forgetting, crime of taking their time.... Crime of pissing me off" Obanai said.

"Can I play with your snake while you two fight?" I asked. Obanai stared at me for a second. "If you hurt him in any way shape or form you're in trouble" Obanai said holding his arm out. 

I took the snake from him and sat down with Lilo. "He's so pretty" I said running my hand against the snakes scales. 

That's when we heard a creak and looked over to see one of the swords men trying to sneak out. He looked at us eyes wide. 

"Please Please no!" The demon slayer whispered to us. I sighed. "HE'S ESCAPING!! THE CRIMINAL IS ESCAPING!!" I yelled. (HE'S ESCAPING THE KILLER IS ESCAPING HELP ME!!💀)

"NO!!" He yelled. I shot webs at him tying him up. "See you're all better now!" I said patting his head. 

"I knew it" Obanai said picking the swordsman up. "Uh thank I guess" Obanai said before walking away. 

I just shrugged and sat back down then started playing with the snake again. "He's pretty I guess" Lilo said softly running his finger up and down the snake's back. 

"Mhm" I hummed while smiling. After a few hours it was night time so I had to go to sleep. I ran into Obanai's room and jumped onto the bed. 

"What are you doing?" Obanai said. "I'm staying here!" I said rolling around on the bed. "No you're not" Obanai said trying to grab me. 

I dodged him and went under the blanket. "Stop" I heard Obanai say. I peeked my head out and smiled. 

"You're so annoying....... move over that's my spot" Obanai said. I rolled over so Obanai could lay down. 

I looked over at him and smiled. "What happened to your hand?" Obanai asked. "Nothing" I said. 

"Then why is it wrapped up?" Obanai asked. "I like it that way" I said. (She needs it to battle the dark reunion!😈😏)

"Do you love Mitsuri?" I asked. "Huh?" Obanai said eyes wide. "You know like do you want to marry her?" I asked. 

"Yeah... but you can't tell anyone else" Obanai said putting his pinky out. I wrapped my pinky around his and nodded. 

"I think Mitsuri likes you too so don't wait till the last minute to tell her or it might be too late" I said.

Obanai nodded. "Now go to sleep or you won't get any donuts tomorrow" Obanai said. "Okay!" I said. 

________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈