𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 91

I made a bowl out of my blood and filled it with it. "Please use this on your injuries" I said. "Y/n go help the others! we'll be fine I swear!" Shinobu said while smiling.

I nodded. "Please stay safe!" Kanao said. "Don't die!" Inosuke said. "YOU TOO!" I said before running out through the doors.

I started running but then I suddenly heard a sound like a drum. I looked around to see I wasn't in the place I wasn't before.

I sat up and felt a shiver ring down my spine then my palm started to feel cold. I looked at my hand to see the the eye was glowing.

I tried to wipe the eye off again but it stayed there and wouldn't budge. I stopped when I heard voices.

I walked up around the corner and peeked. My eyes widened when I saw Muichiro with a sword right through his shoulder and the demon with six eyes.

"A descendant of my own blood is something I never imagined it moves my heart" The demon said. 'Muichiro is his descendant!?' I thought eyes wide.

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned to see Genya who put his finger up to his lips then we turned to keep listening.

"If it's your arm you're worried about then you can grow it once again if you become a demon. I'm the only upper moon who can fight properly at this point and I think it should also be you... Let me stop the bleeding humans are brittle" the demon said.

"I'm gonna shoot him" Genya whispered while taking out his gun. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" I whispered.

"It's the only Idea I have" He whispered nervously. "Okay" I said moving back a bit. Genya went to shoot the demon but as soon as he put his gun out he was gone.

A shiver rang down my spine when I felt a presence behind us. "Don't you think so too?" I heard a voice say.

That's when Genya's arm was cut off. "NO STOP!!!" Muichiro yelled. I didn't know what to do as Genya's arms and legs got cut off.

I was about to help Genya but someone kicked me into one of the walls. (This ain't soccer cut her🙄)

My vision cleared up and looked up to see the demon with six eyes. I backed up a bit when he crouched down to my level.

I flinched when he grabbed my hand and traced his finger against the eye. "Hello.... sister" He said.

'Sister?' I thought while raising my eyebrow. That's when the atmosphere changed. I felt someone shake my shoulder and I turned to see Yoriichi.

"Yoriichi! okay so I'm in this weird place and I just defeated upper moon 2! okay so you remember that demon with six eyes! I just met him and he kicked me into a wall then he called me his sister after looking at this eye on my hand!! An-" I stopped.

I rose my eyebrow when I felt Yoriichi's aura was filled with guilt. "Do you know something about this?" I asked.

"Just sit down and listen okay" Yoriichi said. I sat down in confusion. "I'm not a twin I'm a triplet... When me and my brother were born we were supposed to have a triplet but my brother absorbed the other baby and I lied to you when asked if I had a wife I did but she died... when she was pregnant she got killed by a demon" Yoriichi said.

"So the thing is you're a reincarnation of my triplet and child..." Yoriichi said. I stared at him eyes wide.

"Is this a joke?" I asked. "I'm sorry" Yoriichi said putting his hand on my head. I slapped his hand away.

"When were you gonna tell me? wait- were you ever gonna say anything actually?" I asked. He stayed silent and kept looking down.

"Or did you just want to wait till my demon brother came to get me" I said. "I was trying to protect you" Yoriichi said.

"No but you knew about this the whole time 2 years right and you never told me" I said. "Since you were born" Yoriichi said.

"What?" I said. "I knew about it since you were born" Yoriichi said. "Oh that's nice I've been lied to my whole life... You could've at least told me your brother was upper moon 1" I said.

"Who knows you could actually be hiding more things I would be surprised if that's it you know" I said.

"I wanted to tell you!! Do you think I'm not upset about this too!?" Yoriichi said. "Well no one lied to you so you shouldn't even be upset in the first place" I said.

"Why are you acting like I hate you?" Yoriichi asked. "What are you talking about!? Why wouldn't I!? You lied to me you're a traitor!! You promised me you wouldn't lie to me again!!" I said.

"That's not something someone can just promise you know... I didn't want to tell you something like this at a young age" Yoriichi said.

"But I'm not a normal 8 year old! you could've told me when you first met me!" I said. "I do and say things for a reason" Yoriichi said.

"Oh yeah? well I hate you" I said. He didn't say anything. "Didn't you hear me! I said I hate you!" I said while pushing his shoulder.

He still didn't say anything. "I SAID I HATE YO-" I stopped when he hugged me. I tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"LET ME GO!!" I yelled. He still didn't let go. "You know I'm glad you're dead because if you weren't I would kill you myself!" I said as my eyes started to burn a bit.

"I hope you know everything is your fault..." I said as tears pricked my eyes. "You don't mean that" Yoriichi said.

"Yes I do! I hate you!" I said. "No because you would've said that you don't love me" Yoriichi said.

"I hate you means the same exact thing!! now let me go!!" I yelled. "If it means the same thing then I want to hear you say it... if you do then I'll leave you alone and I'll never bother you again" Yoriichi said.

"I don't lo-" I stopped when I started to remember something.

*FLASH*

I heard a baby crying but then realized it was coming from me. 'A memory?' I thought. I stopped crying for a second when Yoriichi came out of no where and stared down at me.

I started crying again and Yoriichi furrowed his eyebrows. He hesitantly poked my nose and I stopped crying.

I reached up and grabbed his nose making his eyes widen a bit. I started laughing and he smiled and rubbed my cheek.

So many memories like the when we "First met" two years ago or maybe that time I jumped off the bridge I thought that was funny. The time when I braided his hair or the time I set his book on fire I also thought that was really funny.

"I don't lo.... I..." I said as tears ran down my face. I stopped and broke down crying. "I... I'm sorry..." I said burying my face in his shoulder.

He rubbed my back. "Don't cry... it's okay" Yoriichi said. I rubbed my eyes and frowned. "C-can I have a donut?" I asked.

He smiled. "Here you go" He said handing it to me. I ate it and and sighed. "How do I fight upper moon one?" I asked.

_________________________
HELLO! So I finally posted yeah🙄 but luckily this chapter was good! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈