𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38

I sat up while staring at my hand. "Hello my child" I heard Yoriichi say. "Why are you staring at your hand nothings on it?" Yoriichi said.

I ignored him and kept staring at my hand. He moved my head up so I would look at him. "Are you okay?" He asked.

'He kind of looks like that demon I forgot about how much he looks like him. Maybe that's why it felt nice when he touched my hand... Right! then I have nothing to worry about! wait... does that mean I care about Yoriichi' I thought raising my eyebrow.

'Ew' I thought slapping his hands away from my face. "No violence" Yoriichi said. "Hmph" I hummed.

"What's wrong you look confused" Yoriichi said. "I was on patrol with Tomioka and there was this demon who looked like you except he had six eyes and I've seen him before in a dream I had with some other demons when I was in the coma" I signed.

He looked like he was thinking about something so I shook his shoulder. "Are you okay?" I signed.

"what are you talking about? I'm fine" Yoriichi said. "You look mad wait sorry I forgot old people are always mad" I signed.

"You're so annoying" He said. "No I'm perfect" I signed. "Sure" Yoriichi said. I punched his shoulder.

"This isn't how I raised you young lady" Yoriichi said. "The first time you met me you dipped for two years after" I signed.

"Time doesn't matter" He said. "My dad is dead" I signed. "So is mine you're not special" Yoriichi said.

"I'm 8" I signed. "This isn't a competition" He said. "The person who killed my family is out to get me" I signed.

"STOP!" Yoriichi said. I shook my head with an evil smile. "You're annoying" Yoriichi said. "Fine I'll stop" I signed.

"Can I asked you a question?" I signed. "fine as long as it isn't weird" Yoriichi said. "Why are you so evil" I signed.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "You wanna see evil! I will show you evil!" He said standing up. I stood up and started running away.

He chased after me and I started to head for the bridge. 'I'm gonna jump' I thought climbing up on the edge of the bridge.

"Don't you dare" Yoriichi said pointing his finger at me. "I'm gonna do it" I signed. "No you're not" He said narrowing his eyes at me.

I saluted and let myself fall off the bridge into the water. I couldn't see anything underwater because of how dark it was.

I felt someone pull me above water and I wiped the water away from my eyes to see Yoriichi. "You're so annoying" Yoriichi said.

"You tried to kill me!" I signed. "No I wasn't I was joking!" Yoriichi said. I stopped when I felt something brush against my leg underwater.

"MMMM!!!" I screeched jumping onto Yoriichi. "MMM!!" He screeched underwater while scratching at my legs trying to get to the surface.

Yoriichi got me off him and finally got above water. "You're trying to kill me!!" He yelled. "No! There's something in the water!!" I signed before hugging him.

"You idiot there are fish in the water!!" Yoriichi said. "Mmm" hummed hugging him tighter. "So you're afraid of a fish but not the upper moon 6?" Yoriichi said.

I frowned. He threw me over his shoulder then started leaving the water. "Crazy child..." I heard Yoriichi mumble.

"HMPH!!" I hummed. He stopped when we got to the stands and dropped me on the ground. 'OW!😢' I thought sitting up.

"I'm all wet" I signed. "OH MY GOSH!! I WONDER WHY!!" Yoriichi said in a sarcastic tone. He walked over to one of the stands and grabbed a towel then threw it at me.

I caught it and wrapped it around myself. He got a towel then sat down in front of me while narrowing his eyes at me.

I hugged Yoriichi and heated up my body but not to the point where I was on fire. "Are you sick?" He asked.

"No I can make fire" I signed. "Oh I thought you were trying to like spread your germs to me or something. Even if you were it doesn't matter because I'm dead and it won't affect me" Yoriichi said.

"Then why were you o concerned when you were underwater" I signed. "Because it still feels like I'm drowning!" He said.

"I thought dead people couldn't breath!" I signed. "Like I said I'm built different!" Yoriichi said. "Hmm" I hummed looking down at my hand and laying down.

"Why are you looking at your hand again!?" Yoriichi said. I shrugged and continued staring at it. 'It oddly still feels like his hand is touching mine' I thought.

"Is this your new weird obsession your hand" Yoriichi said. I shook my head and continued staring at my hand.

He grabbed my hand and inspected it. "There's nothing on it see" Yoriichi said pointing at it. I looked at him then patted his head.

I made an O shape with my mouth when I felt his hair was soft. "Finally you stopped looking at your hand" Yoriichi said.

I went behind him and started touching his hair. "Hey wait what are you doing?" He said turning around.

"Your hair is soft" I signed. "That's because it's wet and your is too" He said. I shook my head really fast drying it.

"It's dry now" I signed. Yoriichi glared at me because all the water from my hair got on him. He took his hair tie out and started drying his hair.

"I bet that hair tie is all crusty" I signed. "Ew no I change my hair tie every few weeks" Yoriichi said.

"Kinda hard to believe" I signed. "I bet there are crumbs all over your bed from all those cookies and donuts" Yoriichi said.

"NO THERE AREN'T!!" I signed. "Kinda hard to believe" He said. He narrowed his eyes at me. "My hair is all frizzy now" Yoriichi said.

"Fluffy!" I signed before touching his hair. "You're gonna mess up my hair even more!" Yoriichi said pushing my hands away.

Yoriichi just shook his head and his hair turned back to normal. "What? how did you do that?" I signed.

"It's a secret" He said putting his hair back into that ponytail. "You're a wizard" I signed. "Maybe I am" Yoriichi said.

I punched him. "I didn't even do anything" Yoriichi said. "I wanted to do it" I signed. "Violence is wrong!" Yoriichi said.

"Not when its against you" I signed. "Who's teaching you all this violence" He said. I pointed at him.

"WHAT!?" Yoriichi yelled. "Yeah you definitely you" I signed. "What ever" Yoriichi said. "Tomioka kinnie" I signed.

"Ew are you talking about that depressed rat" Yoriichi said. "That's mean" I signed. "You punching me is mean" Yoriichi said.

"What ever" I signed.

_____________________________

ELLO! I literally almost forgot to post but I remembered OMG! THANK YOU FOR READING TODAYS CHAPTER! UNTIL NEXT NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈