𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 77

After Zenitsu and Inosuke took me we went to see Nezuko first. "Keep Y/n safe!" Nezuko said while waving her finger. 

"We will!! I swear!" Zenitsu said. "Where are we going? we're not staying here?" I said. "No we're going into town!" Inosuke said. "Then we're coming back here because Kocho doesn't trust us" Zenitsu said.

"Okay!" I said. We had to leave even though I didn't want to leave Lilo but I had to. I looked at Zenitsu and a small purple arrow appeared in my vision and pointed at his hair. The a number that said "54 degrees".

"ZENITSU STOP!!" I yelled. "WHAT!!? WHAT IS IT AAAH!!" He screamed while curling up into a ball.

"Your hair is 54 degrees from being perfect!" I said fixing his hair. "What?" Zenitsu said. "WHAT ABOUT ME!!" Inosuke said. 

I looked at him for a second. "You're good" I said giving him a thumbs up. "So there aren't any demons..." Zenitsu said. 

"No! it was just your hair!" I said. "Yeah I knew that" Zenitsu said standing up like nothing happened. 

"Can I have a donut?" I asked. "A DONUT!?" Zenitsu said. "We don't carry those around" Inosuke said. 

"Can we get one from there?" I asked pointing at the bake shop. "Well okay" Zenitsu said. We went into the shop and started looking at all the stuff. 

"Can I have this donut?" I asked. "Yeah of course that'll be 4.35$ right?" I said. "Oh uh yeah" The worker said. 

"Um excuse me but our shop has a shirt policy so you have to leave if you don't have a shirt!" One of the workers yelled. 

"HUH!!?" Inosuke said. "Oh you didn't see the sign out there?" I asked. "I can't... read" Inosuke said. 

"Oh... I'll teach you how!" I said. "Okay lets go!" Zenitsu said. 

ZENITSU'S POV

After we were in town for a while I decided it was time to go but Y/n wanted to go look at something first.

'Y/n kinda does remind me of Tanjiro but mostly Nezuko too' I thought. "Come on Y/n let's go!" I said grabbing her hand. 

'Wow she really doesn't complain like other kids' I thought After a while I noticed Y/n was really quiet so I turned to see it was some random kid.

"WHAT!!!!!??" I shrieked. WHERE IS SHE WHERE DID SHE GO!!!?" I yelled. "Oh you didn't notice it wasn't her?" Inosuke said. 

"WHAT!!? NO NO I DIDN'T!!!" I yelled. "Excuse me but that's my child" A lady said walking up to us. 

"UH I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW!!" I yelled. "So what are you saying? did you come here with a child? did you lose them?" The lady asked. 

"Are you sure that's not her?" Inosuke said. "HOW ARE YOU SO CASUAL BOUT THIS IF WE DON'T FIND HER KOCHO IS GOING TO MURDER US!!!!" I yelled.

"ZENITSU INOSUKE!!" We heard someone yell. We turned to see Y/n with a lady and another kid. "Is this who you  were with?" The lady asked. 

Y/n nodded. "Thank you for helping me!" Y/n said. "Of course keep a closer eye on her okay!" The lady said before leaving. 

"How did you find us..." I asked. "I just followed the sound of screaming and crying" Y/n said. "Embarrassing" The other lady said before walking away.

"Let's go😔" I said. But after the next step I took everything went black.

Y/N'S POV

"Zenitsu!" I said shaking him.  "Ew it's dead lets go" Inosuke said before grabbing my hand and starting to walk away.

"No!!" I said. "What?" Inosuke said. I went back and went to pick him up. "You do it would be weird if I do it out in the open" I said.

Inosuke picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. "I don't want to carry him so you do that weird age changing thing over there" Inosuke said. 

"Hmm fine" I said going over behind one of the shops. I cut my hand the quickly changed the size of my clothes with my blood then changed my size.

'Done' I thought. I went back over and picked Zenitsu up. "Let's go before someone sees us" I said. 

We walked all the way back and as soon as we got there I dropped Zenitsu on my bed. "He's not heavy but he was squeezing me way too tightly" I said poking his face. 

"WAKE UP!!" Inosuke yelled. "HUH!? WHAT HAPPENED!?" Zenitsu yelled. "You just collapsed" I said. 

"Oh..." Zenitsu said. "You want some water?" I asked. "No I'm okay" Zenitsu said. "Y/n! you forgo-" I cut Giyu off. 

"Giyu!! Stop moving!!" I yelled. I ran up to him and observed him. "Okay you're good" I said. 

"Um okay" Giyu said. "Did you bring a donut with you?" I asked. "You just had the biggest donut!!" Zenitsu said. 

"Well he doesn't need to know that!" I said. I reached up and tugged on Giyu's ponytail. "It's not a duster" Giyu said. 

"Are you sure?" I said. "Why wouldn't I be?" Giyu said. I shrugged. "You need to stop believing everything people tell you" Giyu said.

"I just wanted to know!" I said. Inosuke got a pillow and threw it at me but I caught it and handed it to Giyu. 

"Here now all you have to do is throw it at him" I said Giyu looked at the pillow and threw it but it hit Zenitsu. 

"OW!! AREN'T YOU A HASHIRA YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE AIM!!!" Zenitsu yelled. "I was throwing it at you you're supposed to be watching her" Giyu said. 

"No don't worry Giyu! see ya have fun doing emo stuff" I said. "Hey Guys so has my brother been behaving while he's with you guys?" I asked. 

"He broke my ribs!!" Inosuke said. "He yelled at me!!" Zenitsu said. "Oh" I said. "Yeah! he's really evil!! he hid Nezuko from me!!" Zenitsu said. 

"About that could you put in a good word for me?" Zenitsu said. "You left me!! So I won't I'm sorry!" I said. 

"Wow okay" Zenitsu said. "And why is your hair yellow?" I asked. "I got struck by lightning" Zenitsu said. 

I made an O shape with my mouth. "And why do you wear that mask?" I asked. "Because It's awesome! I must stick with my boar brothers and sisters!" Inosuke said. 

"I see... you guys are weird" I said. "HUH!?" Zenitsu said. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!?" Inosuke said. "Calm down I was joking!" I said. 

"Yeah that's what I thought!" Inosuke said. "I'm tired" I said. "You should probably sleep" Zenitsu said. 

 I flopped down on the bed and closed my eyes. 'Time to go to sleep' I thought.

_______________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈