𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 86

"Okay! and then! he just fell asleep! And now Tanjiro's train has been cut short and he's banned from approaching Sanemi!" I said.

"Wow... you know the part where you tried to stop Sanemi..." Yoriichi said. "Yeah" I said. "That reminds of a pick me girl" Yoriichi said.

"You're so annoying!" I said. "It's true though right?" Yoriichi said. "Like you being old" I said. "Or you being tiny and small" Yoriichi said.

"This is why you're dead" I said. "That's why you look 5" Yoriichi said. "No!" I yelled. "Yes" Yoriichi said.

"You know what 'm waking up" I said. "Okay I hope you get picked" Yoriichi said rolling his eyes. "Die oh wait" I said before cutting my hand.

*FLASH*

"Y/n are you awake?" I opened my eyes to see Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Lilo, and Goyemei. "Hi" I said while smiling.

"Y/n help me! this training ground is hell!!" Zenitsu whisper yelled. "He's blind not deaf idiot!" Lilo said smacking his arm.

I sat up and looked over at the waterfall. "Is that Inosuke there" I asked. "Yeah I'm not sure how he's doing that" Tanjiro said.

"Because he has become one with the water" Goyemei said. "NO IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A DEFORMED PSYCHO!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"He's making us push a giant rock!! Look!!" Zenitsu yelled pointing at the huge rock. "That's easy though!" I said.

"Well Y/n your a demon" Tanjiro said. "So? what are you saying Tanjiro that I'm an abnormal freak?" I said tilting my head to the side.

"W-what!? no! I didn't mean it like that" Tanjiro said. "I was joking" I said while smiling. "You can push that rock" Goyemei said.

"Yeah sure😑" Zenitsu said. "Goyemei can you donate some height to me please" I asked. "Y/n that isn't possible" Goyemei said.

"Aw" I said while frowning. Goyemei told me and Lilo we could go and explore so we went to look around.

"I'm super hungry" I said. "Y/n how come you're always hungry?" Lilo asked. "Not sure but it's not al the time I guess I think I'm just tired" I said.

"Here" Lilo said handing me a rice ball. "Thank you" I said before eating it. "I really hope it's not because you haven't eaten human blood" Lilo said.

"No! When I see human blood it makes me feel gross and it's really scary! there's gotta be something else..." I said.

"I hope it's not anything too bad" Lilo said. "Yeah I really hope so" I said while frowning. "I'm sure everything is fine!" Lilo said.

"I miss Giyu" I said. "Why?" Lilo asked. "Because I love Giyu" I said. "HUH!?" Lilo said as his face turned red.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh um nothing" Lilo said looking to the side. "Also I wish Kanao and Shinobu were here" I said.

"Yeah I guess..." Lilo said. "Lilo how did you make Sanemi sleep?" I asked. "I used my paint brush the paint brush I used changed can change my abilities and appearance" Lilo said.

"Oh that's cool so he did what you said! so you can make people do what you say right!" I said. "Yeah" Lilo said.

"Your demon blood art is so cool I wonder how many others you can do with those paint brushes!" I said.

"Well it's pretty cool I happy I have it because I can help others" Lilo said. "Mhm! I'm so happy that I'm able to help people! but I still wanna be human to be honest" I said.

"Yeah... then I can finally be free" Lilo said. "Yeah... if only something a miracle would just come from the sky you know..." I said.

"Like in the bible? how God just sends people things I'm not sure that happens anymore..." Lilo said.

That's when something fell from the sky and hit Lilo in the head. "Ow!" He said rubbing his head.

"SORRY!!" A crow squawked. I looked to see a paper rolled up. "You were saying?" I said holding up the paper.

"Hmph What does it say?" Lilo said. I unrolled the paper and started to read it.

Dear Y/n!,

I know this is sudden but I need you and Megumi to come home!  It's kind of a surprise in a way! please give my regards to Himejima and Tanjiro!

From, Shinobu!

"Look" I said handing it to Lilo. "YES!! YES!! THANK YOU GOD!!" Lilo yelled while jumping up and down.

"Come on let's go say bye!" Lilo said grabbing my hand and running. 'Wow he really wants to leave' I thought.

"Goyemei!!" Lilo yelled. Goyemei turned to the right. "Yes?" He said. "Um turn right again" Lilo said.

"Oh" He said turning to face us. "Goyemei! me and Y/n are leaving to go home! Shinobu says it's urgent! See you!" Lilo said.

"Bye Goyemei!" I said. I could tell Lilo was impatient because he was moving around a lot. "Alright stay safe" Goyemei said.

"Okaythankyoubye!" Lilo said quickly before grabbing my hand and running away. We went to Tanjiro.

"Bye Tanjiro we're going home" I said. "What!?" Tanjiro said. "Herereadthisletterbye!!" Lilo said shoving the paper towards him and running away.

"There!" Lilo said pointing at the water fall. We went to the water and a portal opened up in the water.

"Let's go!" Lilo said grabbing my hand and jumping into the water. I landed somewhere and groaned.

I looked up to see the front door. "We're here" I said while smiling. Lilo knocked on the door rapidly.

"We're here!" Lilo said spinning around. The door opened to reveal Aoi. "How did you get here so fast?" Aoi said raising her eyebrow.

"Magic!" I said. "Come on inside guys Shinobu is waiting for you" Aoi said while smiling. We skipped inside and as we were walking down the hallway Shinobu came out of nowhere.

"Y/N!! MEGUMI!!" Shinobu yelled. "SHINOBU!!" We yelled. "I have some news" Shinobu said. "What is it?" I asked.

"You know the medicine that will make demons into humans! Lady Tamayo and I have finally finished it you guys are finally gonna be human again!" Shinobu said.

_________________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈