𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 80

I was curled up like a burrito in my blanket when Kanae appeared out of nowhere.

"Hello" I said. "Hi Y/n can I ask you something?" Kanae said. I nodded. "Remember when you-" I cut her off.

"Yes! what is it you want to tell them!" I said. "Well I have this letter can you read it I want to know if it's okay" Kanae said handing me the paper.

I read it and smiled. "I like it! I think that they'll be super happy! I'll give it to them before I leave today!" I said. "Thank you! so what are you doing?" Kanae said.

"Um hiding" I said. "What are you hiding from?" Kanae asked. "The 400 year old ghost Yoriichi" I said.

"Why?" Kanae asked. "He's being really scary right now! I called him old and he got upset so I woke up from where we meet I've been hiding ever since!" I said.

"Hopefully he won't be mad next time you see him" Kanae said. "Yeah hopefully he's scary but he's also scared of me!" I said.

"What? Muzan is afraid of him and he's afraid of you?" Kanae said. "Yeah I'm like super awesome I solo him I know I do" I said.

"I love your confidence" Kanae said. "Thank you! No one can break it!" I said. "That's good keep that energy!" Kanae said.

"Well young one I should get going! I'll see you soon!" Kanae said. "Okay bye bye!" I said. 'I'm happy now that Yoriichi isn't trying to kill me anymore' I thought.

I opened my eyes to see Yoriichi. "AAAH!!" I screamed. "Y/n why are you screaming it's just me!" Tanjiro said.

"Oh..." I said. "Do you not want to go meet Giyu?" Tanjiro said. "No let's go!" I said rolling off the bed.

"But I have to see Shinobu, Kanao, and Aoi first!" I said. "Okay" Tanjiro said. I ran out into the hallway.

"KANAO!! SHINOBU!! AOI!!" I yelled. "Y/n what did I say about yelling in the hall?" Aoi said. "Is there something wrong?" Kanao asked walking out into the hall with Shinobu.

"I have a message for you guys!" I said. "Oh a message?" Shinobu said. "Yeah here you go! I'll see you guys soon!" I said handing them the letter.

SHINOBU'S POV

"What an odd child she could've just told us" Aoi said. "What does it say?" Kanao asked. I unfolded the paper.

My dear sisters,

I want to thank you for all you have done for me. Kept my hopes up when I was at my lowest and help me become the person I am. Aoi you are an amazing medic and cook! Every meal you make made me feel happy and warm inside and when you would tend to my and others injuries it made me proud to know such a strong and smart young lady was living under my roof. Kanao I remember the first day I saw you with Shinobu. I watched you grow up into a strong young women who's become a demon slayer. I'm happy that you're happy and alive and I hope it will stay that way. And finally Shinobu I'm so happy that you've finally y. Please don't let anything get in your way I know that you're strong. I'm so happy that you're my sister and I hope that you continue inspiring others to do their best!

Love, Kanae Kocho

P.S. Y/n is adorable! You guys really got lucky with such a nice girl!

"Kanae?" I said eyes wide. "No it can't be that' not possible!" Aoi said. "It is her... that's her handwriting" Kanao said.

"So that means..." Aoi said. "Y/n was telling the truth..." I said. "She can see ghosts" Kanao said.

Y/N'S POV

We finally arrived at Giyu's house and stopped at the door. "Okay Y/n I'll deal with this" Tanjiro said.