𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 95

AUTHOR'S POV

"Then you're Kokushibo.... how come I can see and hear..." Y/n said. "I didn't do anything it was you. You're special... you know" Kokushibo said.

"Because I'm your sister you realize that makes you self absorbed right?" Y/n said in annoyance. "No it's because you were born with a demon slayer mark so you see I'm going to ask you this one last time and then I'll let you go... will you join me?" He asked.

"LISTEN ASSHOLE SHE'S NOT GONNA JOIN YOU!!" Sanemi yelled. "Sanemi don't act rash he's the one that has Y/n right now" Gyomei said.

"You know my answer" Y/n said. "OKAY!! LET HER GO NOW EMO BITCH!! YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS BEFORE I CUT YOU UP!!" Sanemi yelled.

Y/n tried to get away get he didn't budge. "I changed my mind I'm taking you myself" Kokushibo said.

"BITCH!!" Sanemi yelled about to cut Kokushibo. He stopped when Y/n screamed in pain. "Y/n what's wrong" Gyomei asked.

"If you come any closer I'll crush her" He said. Sanemi glared at him and was about to take a step forward when Kokushibo squeezed her even tighter.

"Stop moving please!!" Y/n yelled. Sanemi stopped but Kokushibo didn't. "Hey! I'm not moving so stop crushing her!" Sanemi yelled.

"Drop your swords now" Kokushibo said. "No! don't do it!" Y/n said. "y/n shut the hell up before he murders you!" Sanemi said.

"You have 45 seconds before I kill her" Kokushibo said. Gyomei dropped his sword but Sanemi held onto his sword.

"Sanemi" Gyomei said. Sanemi stayed silent for a second before dropping the sword. "Where's the other one?" Kokushibo asked.

"What other one?" Sanemi said. "There was a second sword" Kokushibo said. "I don't have it" Sanemi said.

"So she dies" Kokushibo said. "Sanemi where is it?" Gyomei asked. "I don't have it!? I don't know!" Sanemi yelled.

'Looks like I have to help myself now' Y/n thought. "Michikatsu..." Y/n said. Kokushibo paused for a second and looked down at Y/n.

"I'll tell Yoriichi you said hi... and he also said that he loves you..." Y/n said before "dying". (Imagine getting played by a eight year old who looks six! Oh- wait😈)

'That's not possible... is it how would she know who he is though?' Kokushibo said. 'What's he doing?' Sanemi thought.

He laid her down on the floor and turned back to Sanemi and Gyomei. "Did she mention anything about ghosts?" Kokushibo asked.

"WHAT THE HELL!? IS THAT WHAT YOU SAY AFTER YOU KILL YOUR SI-" Sanemi stopped. Y/n looked at Sanemi and waved to him aggressively so he would continue yelling at him.

"Murder is a sin but killing a sibling is unforgivable" Gyomei said. "No I did her a favor she doesn't have to suffer anymore" Kokushibo said.

"She wasn't suffering she was happy! you know that kid said and did some of the craziest stuff but that's what makes her special" Sanemi said.

Solar breathing sixth form: Lunar eclipse! Y/n swung at Kokushibo's shadow multiple times cutting him up.

"My Haori it's ruined" Kokushibo said. Sanemi went over to Y/n and put his hand over her eyes. "What the hell! you're over here flaunting your pecks and everything! THERE IS A CHILD HERE!!" Sanemi said while patting Y/n's head.

"She's seen worse" Gyomei said. "Yeah like this guys face" Sanemi said. That's when Kokushibo's sword got bigger.

"HUH!?" Y/n said. Sanemi went to attack Kokushibo but he swung at him first and cut two of his fingers off.

"SHINAZUGAWA!!" Gyomei yelled. 'DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! I could barely even react!! I'm gonna get slower with every injury! I'm just gonna be a burden at this rate! The Marechi isn't working for this asshole either! And the monster literally swings an oversized sword so damn fast! I don't even think I'll be able to avoid it next time or get close to him!! ' Sanemi thought.

Y/n's arm was nearly cut off from another attack. Y/n put her hands out and shot multiple spikes at Kokushibo.

Kokushibo slashed at her that's when Muichiro came out of nowhere and tackled her out of the way.

"I could've dodged that myself!" Y/n said. "Yeah sure" Muichiro said. "Help Sanemi and Gyomei I'm okay!" Y/n said.

Muichiro nodded and went over to Sanemi. Y/n got down on the ground to avoid as much attacks as possible and put her hand on the floor.

She watched as the floor erupted in purple flames and stunned Kokushibo. Y/n let go of the flames when Gyomei hit Kokushibo's arm off with his wrecking ball.

Muichiro ran up to Kokushibo and stabbed him in the torso. Y/n stopped and took a deep breath and tried to calm down from the pain.

She put her hand out and shot a thread at Kokushibo's arm preventing him from swinging his sword.

That's when multiple gunshots went right through Kokushibo. Y/n looked over at Genya to see him pointing his gun at him.

'What but how did he?!- wait... please don't tell me he ate the sword shard...' Y/n thought eyes wide.

Tree roots surrounded Kokushibo preventing him from moving. Not even less then two seconds later Kokushibo broke out of the tree roots and slashed again.

Y/n shot threads at Kokushibo's arms legs and neck and pulled as hard as she could until she fell back and felt no more restraint.

"HEY Y/N!! GET UP WE STILL NEED TO CUT HIM DOWN!!" Sanemi yelled while pulling Y/n up. "GET HIM NOW BEFORE HE REGENERATES HIS HEAD!!" Gyomei yelled.

They ran to cut his head off but he suddenly regenerated. Y/n closed her eyes and cut him up into pieces then fell down.

Expecting to feel pain Y/n took a deep breath and prepared herself but instead she felt like the life was slowly falling out of her.

Sanemi and Gyomei heard Y/n nearly fall over as she ran over to something. (Muichiro and Genya rn: 😐💀)

"Y/n what's wro-" Gyomei stopped when he heard her whispering something. "Michi I hate you... I hate you so much for ruining your life... why did you do it? what did it cost? was it worth it? You know.... I wasn't lying Yoriichi does love you... and I love you too... I want you to be happy... I hope your hands aren't cold anymore..." Y/n whispered while hugging something to her chest.

Y/n smelled blood then quickly put what she was holding into her bag and cut her hand then ran over to Muichiro and squeezed her hand onto his torso then ran over to Genya and did the same.

Sanemi and Y/n immediately started panicking. 'Please work.... Please work...' Y/n thought eyes wide.

_______________________________
HELLO! Definitely didn't just leave it on a cliff hanger um anyways..... Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈