𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 92

After Yoriichi basically told me what I needed to know. "When you get back it'll be the exact moment you left so be prepared" Yoriichi said.

"Hey Yoriichi if I die... save me a box of donuts when I get here... but that wont happen yet!" I said.

"Uh- yet!? calm down you're gonna be fine!" Yoriichi said while shaking his head. I nodded. "I'll see you soon" I said while smiling. I cut my hand.

*FLASH*

I opened my eyes to see the demon. "My ancestor and my sister from another life in one day..." The demon said.

"Yeah sure" Muichiro grumbled while trying to pull the sword out of his shoulder. "I wonder if you still sleep walk" He said.

My eyes widened. "How do you know about that?" I asked.

*FLASHBACK*

KOKUSHIBO'S POV

I was walking alone in the woods and stopped then looked at the moon. 'It's full tonight' I thought.

That's when I felt someone tugging on my pants. I immediately looked down to see a little girl with purple eyes.

'How did I not notice her... she's not a demon at all either.....' I thought. "Do you know where my mommy is?" She asked. "Um... no" I said.

'She's not scared... she probably can't see my face it might be too dark for her' I thought. "How old are you?" I asked.

"Um... 1... 2... this many!" She said before holding up 5 fingers. "Why are you out here all alone?" I asked.

"Um... I think I slept walked all the way out here I can't remember where home is!" She said. 'She walked out here all by herself? do people not lock their doors anymore🤨' I thought.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Y/n Kamado!" Y/n said. "Okay... Do you at least remember what it looks like?" I asked.

"Um it's made out of wood! and um it's on a hill!" Y/n said. 'A hill? we're on a mountain😑... why am I even talking to her I should've killed her when I first noticed her... I'm just gonna leave...' I thought.

It took nearly almost every restraint in my body but I gave up. "Okay it's dangerous out here so I'll take you there" I said.

'Why was it so hard for me to kill her... let alone just even leave here here...' I thought angrily. As we started walking she held onto the side of my pants and walked really close to me so I stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "....I'm afraid of the dark..." She said. 'But she walked here before she found me...' I thought.

I hesitantly picked her up then stood there for a second. She wrapped her arms around my neck making me shiver.

"How come you're out here all alone?" Y/n asked. "I go on walks at night" I said. "In the snow? it's really cold... and your hands are cold... are you sick?" She asked.

"No my hands are usually cold" I said. "One day I hope they become warm so then you won't be cold!" She said.

"Okay..." I said. After a while She started moving a lot. I grumbled and stopped then looked at her.

'Her heart rate's high' I thought. "Why are you moving so much?" I asked. "I'm scared..." She said.

"Of what?" I asked. She pointed her small finger at me. "Listen I'm not here to hurt you I'm just gonna bring you home" I said.

"Promise?" she said holding her pinky out. I stared her before gently wrapping my pinky around hers. "Promise..." I said.

After a while I saw a house. "Is this your home?" I asked. She turned to look. "Mhm!" She hummed. I put her down then crouched down to her height.

She squinted a bit so I think she was trying to see my face. I grabbed her hand and tied a ribbon on her wrist.

"If you wear this you'll eventually stop sleep walking so keep it safe" I said. She smiled. "What's your name?" She asked.

I stared at her for a second then grabbed her hand and walked her over to the door and knocked.

I left without her noticing and just continued walking. 'I wonder if that was actually where she lived and she thought that was her home but it probably was...' I thought.

I furrowed my eyebrows. 'Why does she seem familiar...' I thought. (No reason in particular....)

*END OF FLASH BACK*

AUTHOR'S POV

"Are you done?" Sanemi said getting their attention. Kokushibo looked at Sanemi blinked then looked back at Y/n.

'Wow' Muichiro thought. 'What the hell...' Sanemi thought. "Don't listen to him he's trying to trick you!" Muichiro said.

"You just don't understand do you." Kokushibo said. He took his sword out and cut his arm. Y/n flinched and looked down at her arm and felt a sharp pain.

'What?' Y/n thought eyes wide. "We are one" Kokushibo said. He turned to Y/n and lightly patted her head.

'I don't get it... why is he being so gentle with her..... I don't think he's faking it either...' Sanemi thought.

"You're turning human again if you let me I'll turn you into a full demon again" Kokushibo said. Y/n frowned and looked down. "No..." she said.

Kokushibo paused. "What?" He said. "No" She said. Kokushibo slowly moved his hand away. "Then if I can't have you..... no one can" He said.

Sanemi pushed Y/n out of the way when Kokushibo tried to cut her head off. "OW!!" Y/n yelled. "What happened to thank you or my savior or something!?" Sanemi said.

"Thank you!" Y/n said. "Great now hide!" Sanemi said. "NO!! I WANT TO FI-" Sanemi cut y/n off. "Too late" he said pushing her behind one of the pillars and running away to fight.

Y/n peeked out from behind the pillar and glared as they started fighting. 'Alright I need a plan!' Y/n thought moving back behind the pillar and thinking.

A shiver went down her spine and she ducked when something crashed into the pillar. 'Okay! hide again!" Y/n thought running to the next pillar.

Y/n peeked back out and narrowed her eyes at them. "Okay I can do this! I can fight right I did it like 30 minutes ago or what ever! I killed upper moon 2! I can kill upper moon 1 too! I'm a demon! I'm strong I can do this!" Y/n said while jumping up and down.

She peeked back out and numbers appeared on her screen. "10, 9, 8, 7... oh a count down!" Y/n whisper yelled before instantly putting her hand out.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" Y/n said before shooting a web at Kokushibo's eyes. "Oh-" Sanemi said looking back at Y/n.

Kokushibo ripped the web off his face and looked left and right. 'What? where is she?' He thought.

Sanemi's soul fell out of his body twice and had two heart attack and 20 seizures in 2 seconds. 'WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!!?' Sanemi thought eyes wide.

"Did you think our fight was over?" Sanemi looked back at Kokushibo and glared at him. "Shut the hell up and just fight me" Sanemi said.

Just as they started fighting again a small web shot right past Sanemi. He looked up to see Y/n and he paused for a second almost getting hit.

"What is it? are you distracted?" Kokushibo asked. "No" Sanemi said glancing up. 'His heart rates gone up a bit what is he looking at?' Kokushibo thought looking up.

____________________

Look guys.... I haven't posted in a while and I don't want to leave you guys empty handed so I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to leave you on a cliff hanger💀. But anyways... Thank you for reading today's chapter! I'll finish the next chapter as soon as possible! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈